Problems with export of hands to new database

Default Problems with export of hands to new database

I have an old database, that likely is corrupt and has grown to 450 gb. I have a lot of Notecaddy notes but I dont think it should be that big.

I purged all hands older then 9 months, exported the hands and imported them to a new datbase.
    But the new datbase is missing a lot of hands. There seeems to be a decent ammount of hands from Pokerstars but very few hands from 888.
    My nick on Pokerstars have the same ammount of hands.

The old database also has hands from other sites where I played a lot longer ago then 9 months, that dont seem to get erased.

I use version 8695 on windows 7.

If the database is corrupted then the purging and exporting functions are going to be affected as well. The only thing I can suggest is that you create a new database and import the originally imported files from your archive folder for the past 9 months.

Try creating a new DataBase and import a small portion of your \HM2Archive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...y+played+hands

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.* It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

This is why regular backups are a good idea. If your database becomes corrupt, or you have hardware problems, you can restore a backup and only have to import the most recent hands (that were played after the backup was created) and edit any tournament results if necessary. I recommend keeping at least the most recent 2 or 3 backups in case the most recent one does not restore properly you can try the previous backup. Here is a FAQ explaining how to backup your database and all settings in one easy step.