HM3 ipoker

Thread: HM3 ipoker

Default HM3 ipoker

Hi, I want to get HM3 for a new laptop. All of my Betfair/ipoker hands are on another computer and I wondered how I can get these imported into HM3 if I put it on the new laptop? Alternatively, if I install it on the old pc and import the hand histories will I be able to transfer the whole thing to the new laptop? Many thanks for your help.

You can make a backup of the active database and settings at any time by using the Tools - 'Backup Database...' menu. Individual HUD Profiles can also be exported from the HUD - HUD Editor - Options button menu.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). *It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

If you also want to manually backup the database/settings files: Your actual uncompressed HM3 databases are stored in*C:\Users\{UserName}\Documents\Holdem Manager 3\Databases\.**Your personalized HM3 settings/files are stored in*C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\. If you can't see those folders/files, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...es+in+Windows+
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hi, thanks for your response. I don't currently have HM3 on the pc where I've been playing poker, are the ipoker hands stored on it there so they can be imported or are hands played before purchasing HM3 not accessible?

Thanks

Yes, please see the 2nd paragraph.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

HI Chris,

I have downloaded the trial and it has imported all the ipoker Betfair MTTs however the data is wrong or incomplete in a number of key columns.
    Eg Total Buy in - missing the fee
    Fee - wrong
    Bounty - missing
    Entrants - same figure as finish position
    Winnings - doesn't include bounties
    Net - wrong

This covers 116 MTTs - mainly Prog KO bounty

Is this fixable or a known issue?

Many thanks,

Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)