HUD setting issue

Default HUD setting issue

When I change my HUD settings to galf and then click apply>ok it does not update my HUD on my tables or hand review screens. What step am I missing. Thank you for your help.

I am using HM2

Did you assign it in Site Options?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Did you assign it in Site Options?
    Thank you for replying.

No I did not.

When I go to site options, Its listed on WPN.

When I replay any hands it does not update the HUD to reflect the new ones I choose. I might be missing some very basic step.

Do I have to actually test it on the site or should the replayer reflect my updated HUD selection?

I have searched the internet before contacting you.
    Last edited by sandman_good; 07-13-2020 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sandman_good View Post
    When I go to site options, Its listed on WPN.

When I replay any hands it does not update the HUD to reflect the new ones I choose. I might be missing some very basic step.

Do I have to actually test it on the site or should the replayer reflect my updated HUD selection?

I have searched the internet before contacting you.
    If you want to see it on the Replayer you have to pick Site = Replayer in the Site Options.

This is usually because the HUD Settings > Site Options tab is improperly configured for one or more of your HUD layouts and/or you are not selecting the proper HUD from the Choose Configuration: drop-down menu. The Default HUD should be set to a site you never play, and make sure none of the other layouts have conflicting rules. Any time HM isn't sure which HUD to use, it will revert to the Default HUD (even if it is set to a site you never play).

The easiest way to get it setup is to delete all the current settings in the Site Options menu then when you join a new cash/tournament table choose the HUD you want to use from the Table HUD Options menu drop-down box and it will ask you if you want to use that HUD Config at all similar tables. Click the Settings menu (gear icon) that appears at the top of the table, choose the preferred HUD from the drop-down menu and then click the Use for all similar tables button. If you can't see the gear icon it can be enabled via the HUD Settings > General Settings > Common Settings > [x] Show Table HUD.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...D+Site+Options

Thank you. I did not have a drop down box on my table to choose from but by changing the site options to ANY SITE and then choosing Galf. it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by sandman_good View Post
    Thank you. I did not have a drop down box on my table to choose from but by changing the site options to ANY SITE and then choosing Galf. it worked.

HM2 - HUD Settings - General Settings - Common Settings = toggle on the [x] 'Show Table HUD' option if you want to see the Table HUD display and that drop down box.