Feature suggestion: Ability to add a note to a saved hand

Default Feature suggestion: Ability to add a note to a saved hand

Hi there,

A cool feature to add would be the ability to add a note to a saved hand, during your review session. Just like we can do it for players/opponents.
    This way, we can save and remember important corrections/advise etc on a hand and have access to it.

I know we have the ability to tag a hand (a create tags as well), but it is limited.

Thanks

You can add notes to hands in the Hand History Viewer (right-click - 'View'). See image below.

It is not possible yet to add notes to hands inside the replayer yet but it has been requested.
    This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4295 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

That's great! I didn't see that feature at all (been using HM for 5 days only).
    I think this will address my need, although an easier access to the note (from the re-player, like you mentioned and also from the list of hands) would be a good improvement.

Thanks for the quick reply