Player Pool Alias Not Working on Partypoker

Default Player Pool Alias Not Working on Partypoker

Hey guys, does anyone have any experience with creating an alias from the anonymous player pool on partypoker?

What I did was I created an Alias and put in Player 1-6 (names are anonymised in the hand histories, player 1 is the SB and the numeration goes clockwise from there)

The thing is, when I look at the Results Graph of this alias I get the attached file shown to me, which shows the pool winning 20BI in EV over 30k hands. That can't be true, can it?

Did I do something wrong, or is my player pool that good?

This is the graph I get
    Graph.PNG

No one can answer if that is correct or not without having all those hands to test themselves. It could be correct, or it could be completely incorrect. The only way to know if the results are erroneous would be to test a very small portion of those hands in a new database and review all of the all-in hands in detail.

The only way currently to study population stats is to create an alias for those players then set that that alias to be the active player in the reports for analysis, but please be aware that it can be very resource intensive to link all villains to an alias so you should have a powerful computer with lots of ram if attempting this. *If you want to create an alias with a lot of villains you can do it via the NoteCaddy Premium Aliases feature that creates an alias based on a color definition - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/not...endencies.html

This technique can also cause erroneous results in the reports if some of the villain's you aliased together have played hands against each other. *An alias is designed to join 2 or more hero screen names that would not have played against each other so while this is possible to do it is not something we officially support or recommend.