Hero stats in replayer?

Default Hero stats in replayer?

Hi

I would like to see a hero life time or selected sample statistics in the HUD in replayer as I can see my opponents HUDs. Now I can only see the statistics of the hero from the current table

hero.JPG

There is no option to view lifetime hero stats in the replayer currently. It was possible in early testing but it caused performance issues so we had to disable it at that time.

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-1428 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Note: There is a method to enable it manually but it can cause performance issues as mentioned, and it will also cause the live hero HUD to behave the same way which would mean losing the ability to see your table image/stats at each table which you may not like (and it could also cause performance issues when playing live). If you want the instructions on how to do this, I posted them on our forums.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    There is no option to view lifetime hero stats in the replayer currently. It was possible in early testing but it caused performance issues so we had to disable it at that time.

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-1428 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Note: There is a method to enable it manually but it can cause performance issues as mentioned, and it will also cause the live hero HUD to behave the same way which would mean losing the ability to see your table image/stats at each table which you may not like (and it could also cause performance issues when playing live). If you want the instructions on how to do this, I posted them on our forums.

So how can I check hero statistics since the statistics cannot be set in the lobby like in the HUD editor. For example: Fold Flop vs Cbet OOP (position BB) or Open limp / fold (position sb), and a lot of position statistics? I have these statistics in HUD and are very important for me but I can't check what these statistics look like for a hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Dando View Post
    So how can I check hero statistics since the statistics cannot be set in the lobby like in the HUD editor. For example: Fold Flop vs Cbet OOP (position BB) or Open limp / fold (position sb), and a lot of position statistics? I have these statistics in HUD and are very important for me but I can't check what these statistics look like for a hero.
    By following the link in the last paragraph of my reply you quoted and editing the config file as instructed in that other thread/post. That will allow you to see lifetime hero stats in the replayer (and live tables unfortunately) until our developers are able to add proper lifetime replayer hero hud stats that don't affect the live play tables and the hero image you normally get from the session HUD on live tables.

Here is the link again - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...=1#post2505760

By following the link in the last paragraph of my reply you quoted and editing the config file as instructed in that other thread/post. That will allow you to see lifetime hero stats in the replayer (and live tables unfortunately) until our developers are able to add proper lifetime replayer hero hud stats that don't affect the live play tables and the hero image you normally get from the session HUD on live tables.

Here is the link again - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...=1#post2505760
    Thank you, it`s working now but cannot filtered by stacksizes for hero. Could I turn on it too?
    Last edited by Dando; 07-15-2020 at 07:41 PM.

Thank you, it`s working now but cannot filtered by stacksizes for hero. Could I turn on it too?
    I am not aware of any problems filtering the hero HUD by stacksize filter in general, or with that config file edit in place, so we will need you to reproduce the problem and send us screenshots of the HUD, the HUD Options Filters, and the Stack Size report for the hero/player.

Please reproduce the problem and attach a screenshot showing the HUD, the Stack Size report for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the HUD Options Filters and attach your \HM3logs files to a support ticket as explained in this FAQ.

I am not aware of any problems filtering the hero HUD by stacksize filter in general, or with that config file edit in place, so we will need you to reproduce the problem and send us screenshots of the HUD, the HUD Options Filters, and the Stack Size report for the hero/player.

Please reproduce the problem and attach a screenshot showing the HUD, the Stack Size report for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the HUD Options Filters and attach your \HM3logs files to a support ticket as explained in this FAQ.

I have attached files with HUD in replayer and HUD options. I
    I meant that in the replayer I can filter other players' stats by stacksize but hero shows all stacksizes.

I have attached files with HUD in replayer and HUD options. I
    I meant that in the replayer I can filter other players' stats by stacksize but hero shows all stacksizes.
    What is your support ticket 6 digit number? I searched our support ticket system by the email address registered to this forum account and the last tickets from you are over a month old. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

What site/games are the hands from that you are replaying and how do you have the stack size filters configured exactly? Please include that information in your support ticket with a screenshot of the HUD Options Stack Size filters settings you are using.