Two different 3bet stats

Default Two different 3bet stats

Hi, I just noticed that the 3bet% in my HUD pop-up shows a different number than the one in the regular filter.
    For example I filter for hero in BB facing an openraise from the SB. The 3bet% shown is 9.3% But when I open the hand replayer and click on the 3bet stat, it shows me that my BB vs SB 3bet% is actually 6%. That's a very significant difference.
    When I do the same thing for other players the difference is usually the other way around: the filter shows one 3bet% and the pop-up from the replayer shows a higher 3bet%
    What's going on with that, why does this happen? And which number is the correct one?

Thanks in advance!

Nevermind, someone helped me figure it out. The HUD filter must be the same as the other filter for the stats to match up, since frequencies can change after more hands.

Thank you for letting us know what solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.