Effective stack issue

Default Effective stack issue

Hello,

I play spin and gold tournaments and when I try to filter hands according to effective stack I have a problem. On big blind it doesn't include "the walks" if I choose minimum effective stack more than 0bb. Furthermore, if for example I choose 0-2bb effective stack, all the walks I got on the BB will count towards it despite having bigger effective stack.

So, I wonder, is this a known/unknown issue or perhaps I need to adjust some settings?

Help would be much appreciated.

Cheers!

What site are 'spin and gold' tournaments from?

Please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

Spin and gold are spin'n'go type on GGPoker.

I have submited a ticket with HHs as requested and a couple of screenshots with detailed description of the problem.

What I was hoping to get on the forum is someone trying to reproduce the problem with different site and/or game type maybe? I noticed the problem when checking HU in small effective stack sizes. There was a rather significant difference in amount of hands between SB and BB when filtered for example effective stack >2bb and/or very small effective stack inlcuding 0BB for example 0-2bb because all the walks would only be included in the report if 0bb is filtered in.

gj6Bw3b.png

Here's an example screenshot of the problem that I also sent to the support. You can see ridiculous noSDs on BB and much more hands on BB than on SB due to all the walks being filtered in also for the effective stacks higher than 2bb(which is the filtered max).

So, does this not happen to anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by burek2000 View Post
    Spin and gold are spin'n'go type on GGPoker.

I have submited a ticket with HHs as requested and a couple of screenshots with detailed description of the problem.

What I was hoping to get on the forum is someone trying to reproduce the problem with different site and/or game type maybe? I noticed the problem when checking HU in small effective stack sizes. There was a rather significant difference in amount of hands between SB and BB when filtered for example effective stack >2bb and/or very small effective stack inlcuding 0BB for example 0-2bb because all the walks would only be included in the report if 0bb is filtered in.

gj6Bw3b.png

Here's an example screenshot of the problem that I also sent to the support. You can see ridiculous noSDs on BB and much more hands on BB than on SB due to all the walks being filtered in also for the effective stacks higher than 2bb(which is the filtered max).
    Our testers will test your hands you sent when they can but we are quite back-logged due to the months long lock-downs causing an increase in our support volume, and this past holiday weekend here in the stats.

Quote Originally Posted by burek2000 View Post
    So, does this not happen to anyone else?
    I don't know myself as I don't play these games, or tournaments in general, but our testers should be able to test your hands and hopefully compare those GG hands with hands that we have on old internal developer tickets for other issues, from other sites that spread similar games.