Ignition SNG: HUD is missing players (including Hero)

Default Ignition SNG: HUD is missing players (including Hero)

Playing on Ignition. Everything looks to be good. Hands appear to show as being actively captured, etc.

Playing a 9 handed SNG (single table). Issue I have is at least one, sometimes two player stats are missing from the HUD.

One time I played it was the player immediately to my left that was missing. And my stats were missing. Everybody else showed up fine.

Played a second session and the player to my left and the player to my right were missing. Again, my own stats are missing.

Attached a screenshot from the second session.

Strange thing I can see all players / player stats in hand replayer. Just not in the active HUD.

I've tried messing around with screen resolution to make sure they aren't 'off screen' and that's not helping.

Also tried starting / stopping the HUD mid-game and hitting the 'reconfigure seat positions' or some such. That cause most seats to show up again (in the wrong spots) such that I have to drag them to the right place on the screen.

The one or two are still missing.

Hoping somebody can help with this. Just paid for the program today and loving the database feature, yet really need the HUD to work.
    Attached Images Attached Images

HM3 and the HM3 Server/HUD, and the Ignition Hand Grabber (IHG) app processes must always be started before you open the Ignition poker client software. If the Ignition poker client is closed for any reason you must shut down HM3 and restart it fully again.

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Start HM3 and wait for the HM3 server to start. You will know it has started when the 'Start HUD' button switches to say 'Stop HUD'. If that doesn't happen then you can start it via the HM3 - File - 'Start Auto Import' option.
    - Once the HM3 HUD/Server is fully running you can then start the Ignition client.

Take a seat at one table, allow the HUD to appear before you open a second table and wait for the HUD to appear there before opening a third e.t.c.

If you then have any problem with import errors or a HUD not appearing:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems.
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site - https://time.is/ - visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem, and a link to this thread.
    - Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page - https://support.holdemmanager.com/user/mytickets/
    - Select all the hands for this session in the 'Sessions' report with the Ctrl+A keys then right-click - 'Export' those hands and zip/attach them as well. We need the grabbed and exported versions of these hands to compare with the logs to look for name mismatches.
    - Close HM3 and exit the HM3 Server then save a copy of the original Hand history for the table/session with the issue and zip/attach those also.*
    * All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.