Opponent Changes Name?

Default Opponent Changes Name?

I searched the threads but couldn't find an answer. In apps like PokerBros it is very easy to change your player name and opponents do this a lot. Do HM3 track stats by username or player ID? If by username is there a way to merge stats?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by skivrmt View Post
    I searched the threads but couldn't find an answer. In apps like PokerBros it is very easy to change your player name and opponents do this a lot. Do HM3 track stats by username or player ID? If by username is there a way to merge stats?

Thanks!
    It depends on the hand converter you are using. EliteHUD.com has an option that let's you chose to use ID's or names for example.

The only 3rd party card catchers HM3 officially supports can be found here and here.

There is no way to alias opponent's HUD stats if you happen to know for sure that 2 player names are the same player but it has been requested as a possible feature for the future. This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-1091 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    It depends on the hand converter you are using. EliteHUD.com has an option that let's you chose to use ID's or names for example.

The only 3rd party card catchers HM3 officially supports can be found here and here.

There is no way to alias opponent's HUD stats if you happen to know for sure that 2 player names are the same player but it has been requested as a possible feature for the future. This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-1091 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
    Thank you for your quick response. I use Asian Hand Converter (AHC) with HM3. Do I choose "Use Player ID" on Settings on AHC? If so it asks for a prefix.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by skivrmt View Post
    Thank you for your quick response. I use Asian Hand Converter (AHC) with HM3. Do I choose "Use Player ID" on Settings on AHC? If so it asks for a prefix.

Thanks!
    Is that 'AHC' app the one from Ace Poker Solutions? You will need to ask their support via their site or via their 2+2 thread.

I do not use any of these 3rd party apps or play on any of these sites. None of us on the HM3 support team do AFAIK other than maybe one of our QA/Testing Manager's on one or two sites when they need to test bugs. You need to ask the support staff for the app you are using, not us.

We can not provide technical help for 3rd party sites/networks that are not natively supported as we do not design our software to work there or test there with all of the third party tools. If you have any problems with HM2 using third party tools, to use our software with unsupported sites, all support will need to be handled by the third party software support team.