HUD in SNG/MTT not working

Default HUD in SNG/MTT not working

Hi, the hud in cash regurlar tables works fine but it's not shown in SNG and MTT. ¿Is that normal?

PS: Files import works perfect as I can see it in "Live"

Thanks

Please always tell us what specific site you are playing and what version number of HM3 you have installed when reporting problems. I can't know what might be causing the problems unless you reproduce the problem and send us screenshots, logs and hands from a session as instructed in our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ.

a) Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue.
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue.*
    - Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like Dropbox, then in Windows File Explorer right-click (DropBox Icon) 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with Dropbox try using FileDropper or FireFox Send or Google Drive and copy/paste the download link to us.
    Last edited by fozzy71; 07-05-2020 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Please always tell us what specific site you are playing and what version number of HM3 you have installed when reporting problems. I can't know what might be causing the problems unless you reproduce the problem and send us screenshots, logs and hands from a session as instructed in our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ.

a) Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue.
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue.*
    - Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like Dropbox, then in Windows File Explorer right-click (DropBox Icon) 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with Dropbox try using FileDropper or FireFox Send or Google Drive and copy/paste the download link to us.
    Hi friendo, thanks for reply. site is pokerstars.

Mi HM3 is a trail versión, does it matter in order to try to fix the issue? I have the HM1 with licence and I have exactly the same problem and for that reason I'm "testing" HM3.

The HUD works on the trial. Please follow the steps in the post that you quoted above.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    The HUD works on the trial. Please follow the steps in the post that you quoted above.
    done the first part, waiting for ticket in order to attach the screen shot

PS: will be hard to put the loby, the table, the live timimng and that browser page in an screenshoot

Thanks for the support. Really apreciate the quick answer to the ticket and the easy resolution in that case.

As you support team told me by email and for if interesting for someone in the future, the problem was that not only the hand import must be in english but all the "poker site" lenguage must be in english lenguage. I change it and now HUD works perfect.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by lebelle View Post
    done the first part, waiting for ticket in order to attach the screen shot

PS: will be hard to put the loby, the table, the live timimng and that browser page in an screenshoot
    They all need to be separate screenshots. Use Windows' snipping tool.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by lebelle View Post
    Thanks for the support. Really apreciate the quick answer to the ticket and the easy resolution in that case.

As you support team told me by email and for if interesting for someone in the future, the problem was that not only the hand import must be in english but all the "poker site" lenguage must be in english lenguage. I change it and now HUD works perfect.

Thanks!
    You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)