NC not working on Poker Stars PLO HU zoom

Default NC not working on Poker Stars PLO HU zoom

Notecaddy stopped showing notecaddy popups properly when playing or in replayer over year ago. It's wierd that it shows some popups and some of the instances but not all. I get "success" when testing definitions but still hands are not shown and some others are in that gategory. I have made a new database and reset notes many times but no help from there. It's very hard to understand what is the problem. I was ready to sent some hand histories and definitions to you if you could test those but when I made a new database those are working fine in replayer but then some other hands are not. I have no clue what to do now.

I think problem is at Poker Stars Zoom plo hu tables, not sure if anywhere else (WPN is working properly on replayer only). If I had to guess, I would suggest that you made some changes when PS required to get rid of board/handvalue definitions. Some of these definitions work in replayer as do normal definitions and some don't. So I think this is not the case but you may have changed some other parameters when you have made this change (or it's something to do with zoom particular). Do you have any ideas?

I have HM2 and NC updated.

Hi Sam,

Could you please upload a definition and hand history that should be working, but isn't? We can start to investigate the issue from there.

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    Hi Sam,

Could you please upload a definition and hand history that should be working, but isn't? We can start to investigate the issue from there.
    Here are two examples.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi Sam,

Thanks for sending the definitions and hands to test with.

I created a new HM2 database, imported those 2 definitions into NoteCaddy, and then imported those 2 hands.

I also created a HUD to test with and applied those 2 NoteCaddy stats to it.

The stats are both working for me in the replayer (screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/EswnzY0.png). They are showing the proper values from what I can see, and they are working properly in NoteCaddy seek/test like you mentioned.

Do you have more hands you'd like me to test with? You can send them via email if you like support@notecaddyedge.com

When you see this issue happening, can you check to see if you have a 'NoteCaddy.Errors.log' file in C:\Users\[WindowsUsername]\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\NoteCaddyLogs? Sometimes this file can help detect problematic definitions which can cause other notes to not function properly.

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    Hi Sam,

Thanks for sending the definitions and hands to test with.

I created a new HM2 database, imported those 2 definitions into NoteCaddy, and then imported those 2 hands.

I also created a HUD to test with and applied those 2 NoteCaddy stats to it.

The stats are both working for me in the replayer (screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/EswnzY0.png). They are showing the proper values from what I can see, and they are working properly in NoteCaddy seek/test like you mentioned.

Do you have more hands you'd like me to test with? You can send them via email if you like support@notecaddyedge.com

When you see this issue happening, can you check to see if you have a 'NoteCaddy.Errors.log' file in C:\Users\[WindowsUsername]\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\NoteCaddyLogs? Sometimes this file can help detect problematic definitions which can cause other notes to not function properly.
    Thank you for testing. That didn't come surprise for me because that is happening to me too. Definitions are correct but only some of the instances show up. If I import those hands/definitions to new database they show up normally. As I said I have reset my notes many times and created new database (and imported all hands) but still only some of the nc notes show up. It is making me crazy

I don't have any error log in NoteCaddyLogs folder

I think I solved the mystery. I had filters on Notecaddy (because I don't need notes from old hands and some sites) . Everything was correct for Poker Stars (Dates, Sites, cash hands) but some error there must be because when I removed filters and run NC notes again everything was perfect again!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I think I solved the mystery. I had filters on Notecaddy (because I don't need notes from old hands and some sites) . Everything was correct for Poker Stars (Dates, Sites, cash hands) but some error there must be because when I removed filters and run NC notes again everything was perfect again!
    That's awesome, Sam. I'm glad it's working well now. Thanks for telling us what the issue was.