HM2 bugs processor intel I9

Default HM2 bugs processor intel I9

Hi,everyone have noticed some bugs using intel I9 processors?

I have a very performing pc:

processors intel I9 9900kf 3,6GHz 3,6GHz
    HD ssd sandisk 1TB
    Ram 16GB
    grafic card geforce RTX 2080 super

i usually play 25/28 table but, since i have bought this new pc,when i have 8 tables i have a very big lagging and its very difficult to continue play normally.

My software open are:

Pokerstars.it
    Holdem manager 2
    Tableninja 2
    stars helper

Thanks

I'm really sorry and I know there is nothing more frustrating than having issues like this when trying to play. I hope i can help you resolve this quickly.*

If you (can) play without TN2 or Stars Helper does the performance increase?

Please give HoldemManager and your site(s), and all 3rd party poker apps, Administrator rights - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...7%7D7+%26+8%29

Do you have a NoteCaddy premium license or free license?

Does it help if you try disabling Note Caddy? Open HUD Settings, make sure you are on the HUD Designer tab, and uncheck "Show Caddy notes in HUD." Restart HM2.

How big is your database and how many hero hands are in the database? If you have a large database you can try to edit the hm2 holdemmanager.config file to force HM2 to use more or less RAM and see if it helps. Here is a text document with instructions if you want to try that also - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...kingSetCap.txt

In the meantime while you reply with those details I have a couple of things you can try that will improve the performance of your PC in general and may help if this scanning is the cause of the issues you're seeing.

Please check these 2 FAQs and try all the steps there to see if they help:
    - This FAQ resolves issues where security software continually try to scan files and processes which can slow down your PC
    - This FAQ has general tips and solutions for performance issues

A few other things you could try to see if it helps when playing:
    - Does it help you disable the Settings > General Settings > Miscellaneous > [ ] 'Automatically Refresh' option and restart HM2?
    - Try leaving HM2 on the 'Home' tab when playing.
    - Try picking a villain in the reports that only has a few hands in your database instead of your hero and restart HM2.
    - Try creating a new smaller database with just hands from the past 1 or 2 months to use when playing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...y+played+hands

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and zip/attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

Please zip and email the requested files via the 'Contact Support' link here and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.