Opponent driven analysis questions

Default Opponent driven analysis questions

My database only has ggpoker hands. If I go to the opponents list, I see the names (just has a hex string) with various stats.

1. Is there a way to be able to look at the hands that opponent was involved in?
    2. Similarly, is there a way to filter for hands that involved players with specific player notes?
    3. Navigating to Opponents -> Single Opponent and then hitting the change link, it shows the Select Player dialog -- but none of these "hex string" players are present. Is this a bug or by design?

In short, there is one player that has been killing me and I wanted to review the hands I played against him. Finding them has proven difficult in HM3.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bmo View Post
    My database only has ggpoker hands. If I go to the opponents list, I see the names (just has a hex string) with various stats.

1. Is there a way to be able to look at the hands that opponent was involved in?
    You would need to use the Funnel Icon - Filter Editor - Basic - 'Vs Player' filter to view your hands vs them, or select that player in the reports to review all their hands.

HM3 does not have a proper 'Vs Player' report yet but it is in our feature request system. This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration.

HMT-3562
    Leakonomics: Enable vs player report

If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-3562 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

2. Similarly, is there a way to filter for hands that involved players with specific player notes?
    No, there is no way to filter for only noted hands in general or vs specific players with noted hands. We have a couple of related feature requests you might want to be notified if implemented in the future:

HMT-5486
    Add ability to search player notes by keywords

HMT-4303
    Add Report for 'Noted Hands'

These feature requests have been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when they added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5486 and HMT-4303 Are Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

3. Navigating to Opponents -> Single Opponent and then hitting the change link, it shows the Select Player dialog -- but none of these "hex string" players are present. Is this a bug or by design?
    Toggle on the setting to show anonymous players in the reports then you can see them in the Player Select menu when changing active players in the reports, or when building aliases.