Multiple currencies in tourneys

Default Multiple currencies in tourneys

Hello, in my HM3 Tourney section, some tournaments are displayed in $, although I am only playing on Party.fr and currencies should only be in €.

This makes my results different than what they really are, for instance on Sharkscope.

I've tried to manually edit each tournament displayed in $ and change it to € but did not succeed.
    Any way I can fix this please? Thanks for your help.

Add the € stat to the reports.

You can change graphs in the options in the lower left corner.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Add the € stat to the reports.

You can change graphs in the options in the lower left corner.
    I think you might be refering to the graph section, aren't you?

To clarify, I'm refering to "Reports" section, first report top left in HM3 (Tourney)

Under "Total Buy-in Game", "Fee Game", "R/A Game", "Bounty Game" and "Winnings Game" columns, several tournaments displayed in $ and others in €,
    although I have never played a single tournament in other currency than € on a .fr poker site.

The "Net Winnings" and "ICM Net Winnings" show results only in €, correctly so, but since to the $ to € conversion my results are lower than what they should really be.

Thanks for your help.

Make sure you have the proper HM3 - Tools - Settings - Exchange Rates - 'Preferred Currency:' option set.

If you continue to have problems:

Please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...F#hm3-email-hh

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then in Windows File Explorer right-click (DropBox Icon) 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com or google drive or FireFox Send - https://send.firefox.com/ - and copy/paste the download link to us.
    - https://help.dropbox.com/files-folde...utside-dropbox
    - https://support.google.com/drive/ans...DDesktop&hl=en

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Make sure you have the proper HM3 - Tools - Settings - Exchange Rates - 'Preferred Currency:' option set.
    I checked that again and yes I am already using € currency.
    I am preparing screenshots and will send an email then.
    Thanks for replying.

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    I checked that again and yes I am already using € currency.
    I am preparing screenshots and will send an email then.
    Thanks for replying.
    Make sure you also send a sample of some of the original hand history files also so we can import/test them ourselves and compare our testing results with your screenshots. Make sure the screenshots show the 'Tournaments' report and make sure that the 'Number' stat has been dragged to the far left of the report so we can see the actual tournament number ID.