Tournament reporting crashing

Default Tournament reporting crashing

I thought the problem went away but it didn't.

I deleted about 15-20 tournaments that I didn't want ... used the shift key, highlighted and did them all at once. Now when I open up the tournament tab and try to open a report it crashes on me. I've re-opened and left the reporting alone but getting no HUD at the table

Oddly, everything is fine for cash
    Last edited by Rugrat; 06-25-2020 at 06:56 AM.

HM3 - Tools - Backup Database... - uncheck the [ ] 'Database' option and backup the config files so we can recover your settings later if necessary.

Close HM3, exit the server icon from the Windows System Tray and rename your C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\Reports folder to a different name. *If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...es+in+Windows+

When you restart HM3 this will recreate your new \Reports folder with all fresh and default files to see if it is related. Please let us know if this does/doesn't solve your problems and zip/attach the folder you renamed.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. *If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then click 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' *and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com or google drive.
    - https://help.dropbox.com/files-folde...utside-dropbox
    - https://support.google.com/drive/ans...DDesktop&hl=en

If it doesn't solve the problems you can close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the System Tray HM3 Server icon then delete the new default \Reports folder that was created, and rename the original \Reports folder back to the proper/original folder name to use your original settings and configs.

If you continue to have problems: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.