Replayer Questions

Default Replayer Questions

Hi

I have recently migrated from PT4 and have a couple of questions regarding the HM3 HH replayer:

1. Is is possible to select a 'replay all hands' option when you are looking at say a particular MTT or a group of tagged hands in the report window ? At the moment , I am only able to select one hand at a time for replay.
    2. How do I restart the replay of an individual hand ? Is there a way to do this other than repeatedly clicking the back one step button ?
    3. Is there an option to export a hand to a video like there is in PT4 ?

Many thanks

1) We removed the 'Replay All Hands' option that HM2 had. This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *

HMT-4298: Add Replay All Hands option to hands grid right-click menu (Missing HM2 Feature)

If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4298 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

You can still replay all hands if you select all the hands from the bottom hands grid (left click one hand then click Ctrl+A) and right-click - 'Replay'.

To replay an entire tourney for example:

- Go to the 'Tournament' Mode - Report Selector - 'Tournaments' report
    - Select the tournament you want to replay from the top window
    - Click the 'Time' column heading in the bottom hands datagrid window to sort from most recent, to the oldest hand, for that particular tournament number
    - Change the 'Last 100' drop-down to a larger number if you played more than 100 hands in that particular tournament
    - Left-click the top/first hand in the list, click 'Ctrl+A' to select all hands then right-click the first hand and choose 'Replay' from the menu

2) If you disable the Replayer - Options (gear icon, upper right corner) - 'Skip End Of Hand' option = 'OFF' then the '|<' button should take you to the start of the current hand and the '>|' button will take you to the end of the current hand. If you turn the 'Skip End Of Hand' option = 'ON' then those buttons will jump to the beginning of the previous/next hand instead.

3) HM3 does not have this feature at this time. This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4359 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.