Exclude stats from HUD when a player is sat out

Default Exclude stats from HUD when a player is sat out

It would be useful if , when a player is sat out, this could be detected and the stats excluded from HUD values as they can siginificantly distort the read they give on a player.

Is it possible to introduce this upgrade ?

Many thanks

What site/games are you playing? In a (live or online) game when you sit out the dealer still deals you hole cards, and insta mucks them if you are not back to your seat in time to play the hand. If you are dealt into the hand the HUD is going to stay up and count the hand as a fold (i.e. didvpip=false).

I understand your point but I play MTTs and sometimes a villain is disconnected ; gives up with a crippled stack; satellites in and starts late (or forgets to play at all).

All of these mean that the reads from a HUD can be way off given the smaller sample sizes you tend to get in large field MTTs as opposed to cash games.

Just bumping this. This is a significant issue for the reliability of MTT HUD stats.

Look forward to hearing your response .

Many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bay View Post
    Just bumping this. This is a significant issue for the reliability of MTT HUD stats.

Look forward to hearing your response .

Many thanks
    As I said, players aren't really sitting out, they are just “away”, and they can sit back in at any time as long as they haven't folded yet. I haven't really looked at any such HHs recently. Do those hands at your sites show that someone is away in them? We can least consider it if it's possible but if there is no way to know from the hand history files that they are sat out we won't be able to.

Please 'Contact Support' with a link to this thread and your forum username.

Please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.