HEM3 HUD recent hand histories not shown

Default HEM3 HUD recent hand histories not shown

Hi,
    I bought hem3 yesterday. I play blitz 50 and blitz 200. Blitz 50 is working fine, but for some reason recent hand histories are not shown in hud when I play blitz 200. So when I click the button that's supposed to show last 5 hands played, there is nothing there (and again, this works when I play 50, which is weird).
    Hud is otherwise working normally (ie not perfect, sometimes it shows a wrong nickname, sometimes it freezes, but I had the same issue on PT4 and restarting the table helps). I got used to HUD not working perfectly, but I'm assuming you're working on an update, since most people suffer from this.
    All hands are normally saved in my DB.
    thanks
    Blbecek

It sounds like some of this could related to an open ticket for Stars Zoom tables, that affects all site's 'fast-fold' tables as well:

HMT-4847
    Zoom HUD: Recent Winners list (and Hero HUD) combines hands from multiple entries to the same pool

Is the 'last 5 hands' thing you mentioned something from HM3, or NoteCaddy?

Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.

Please update to our latest stable version of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...channel=stable

Restart HM3 and make sure the 'Start Import/HUD' option is started fully before you launch your WPN client.

If you continue to have problems:

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and reproduce the issue then send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread.

I downloaded HEM3 yesterday. When I try to update, it only offers repair. I already have that version.
    I also tried starting blitz 50 table whilst I was playing 200. Blitz 50 hud was working normally and logging hands, whereas 200 was only saving them in db (and "recent hand histories" field was empty).
    I think that's HM3 thing, not notecaddy. PT4s has the same functionality (you click pt4 logo that is atop every table and last 5 hands appear). I have PT4 as well and that function is working even for blitz200.
    It's really weird.
    ok I'll do the troubleshooting tomorrow once the blitz runs.

Quote Originally Posted by Blbecek View Post
    I downloaded HEM3 yesterday. When I try to update, it only offers repair. I already have that version.
    Oops, I used the wrong canned reply. Here is the proper one:

Please update to our latest pre-release alpha version of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...on=3.1.10.5962

You will need the msi file for the installed version downloaded as well - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...channel=stable

I also tried starting blitz 50 table whilst I was playing 200. Blitz 50 hud was working normally and logging hands, whereas 200 was only saving them in db (and "recent hand histories" field was empty).
    I think that's HM3 thing, not notecaddy. PT4s has the same functionality (you click pt4 logo that is atop every table and last 5 hands appear). I have PT4 as well and that function is working even for blitz200.
    It's really weird.
    ok I'll do the troubleshooting tomorrow once the blitz runs.
    There is a known WPN bug where some tables will have the word 'Null' in the header. If this happens the HUD is not going to work properly. WPN is aware of this bug in their software.

If you continue to have problems on tables that don't have 'Null' in the header:

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if that does not help then please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ.

Hi, thanks

So I can assume that this is gonna be fixed in the next version? It's not pressing enough for me to want to mess with an alpha version to be honest.
    Also, re: null tables. I'm not talking about HUD working (even though it's annoying that it occasionaly does not work, I assume you're working on that or that nothing can be done because of imperfect wpn software). I'm talking specifically about a function that is working on different stakes that does not work on blitz200.
    I'll ship the report on saturday.
    thanks

Please see the bottom part in the post above yours.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hello,

it is still not fixed. The "null" tables issue was fixed, but this is still happening:
    https://gyazo.com/dd036b686311c1acaeff61c7a2e8fad9

whenever I play blitz200. Weirdly enough, when I play blitz50, it seems to work and shows recent hands. I like this function because it allows me to tag hands without opening HEM3.

It used to work in PT4, even on blitz200.

I sent a ticket (#T527198), but there is no reply.

Can you please help me?
    thanks

Hello,

it is still not fixed. The "null" tables issue was fixed, but this is still happening:
    https://gyazo.com/dd036b686311c1acaeff61c7a2e8fad9

whenever I play blitz200. Weirdly enough, when I play blitz50, it seems to work and shows recent hands. I like this function because it allows me to tag hands without opening HEM3.

It used to work in PT4, even on blitz200.

I sent a ticket (#T527198), but there is no reply.

Can you please help me?
    thanks
    I was offline yesterday most of the day due to technical issues, and we are still a good bit back logged from the holiday weekend. I found your ticket but the logs were too large to attach. I will reply with instructions on how you can reproduce the issue and send the logs manually with new screenshots. We will need you to play a few hands of both NL50 and NL200 if you can and screenshot/log both tables as our testers can't easily test those stakes.

just read an email, will do