replayer doesn't work
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default replayer doesn't work

hello, my replayer doesn't work when i click on a hand (ipoker hand on betclic.fr), i use the 2.0.0.8695 version of HM2. why this bug?

If you hover over the HM2 icon in the Task Bar do you see a 'peek' preview window for the replay? If yes:

Please follow this FAQ to fix the problem with windows moving off screen:
    http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windo...eyboard-trick/

Note: You may have to use the Ctrl key with the Arrow keys or Mouse to get it to start moving.

If you continue to have problems:

If you want to reset the replayer to default size/position:

- Close HM2
    - Open your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager in a text editor.
    - If your Windows is hiding known file extensions the file will simply be called 'holdemmanager'.
    - If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...es+in+Windows+
    - Look for the 'WindowStates' section and DELETE this entire line, which should be the first line in that section:

Key Name="Replayer" Value="0|396|1027|863|Normal" /

Save/close the file and restart HM2.

If none of that helps please reproduce the problem and send your HM2Logs folder with screenshots and a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing, with a link to this thread and your forum name.

Default Same issue

I am having the same issue. But I don't think it is the window hiding. I tried replaying a Pokerstars hand and it works fine. But when I try a Ipoker hand, the replayer just doesn't open. Seems like it is Ipoker specific.

I tried the steps recommended in this thread as well as deleting the config folder in Roaming. Neither helped.
    Last edited by akroma; 06-12-2020 at 12:49 PM.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories and tournament summaries, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM2Archive\2016\07\31).

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then click 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com or google drive.
    - https://help.dropbox.com/files-folde...utside-dropbox
    - https://support.google.com/drive/ans...DDesktop&hl=en

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and zip/attach your HM2Logs folder with screenshots and a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by akroma View Post
    I am having the same issue. But I don't think it is the window hiding. I tried replaying a Pokerstars hand and it works fine. But when I try a Ipoker hand, the replayer just doesn't open. Seems like it is Ipoker specific.

I tried the steps recommended in this thread as well as deleting the config folder in Roaming. Neither helped.
    Hi,

I'm having the same trouble. Hand replayer won't open Ipoker hands.

Have seen the problem elsewhere on the forum too - were there any solutions?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brat11 View Post
    Hi,

I'm having the same trouble. Hand replayer won't open Ipoker hands.

Have seen the problem elsewhere on the forum too - were there any solutions?

Thanks
    Did you follow post 4?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Did you follow post 4?
    Hi,

I haven't emailed any hand histories but to give more detail on the problem, the hand replayer won't open hands unless hands are being / have been imported. So when I open HM2 and aren't playing its impossible to replay hands. When I try and click the small image which says show hand replayer HM2 crashes and closes and sends an error report (it must have sent 30+ error reports in last 3 months so not sure if they are being checked).

This is happening on my main computer and also a brand new laptop that I've just installed HM2 on.

Did you ever find a solution with the others?

Many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brat11 View Post
    Hi,

I haven't emailed any hand histories but to give more detail on the problem, the hand replayer won't open hands unless hands are being / have been imported. So when I open HM2 and aren't playing its impossible to replay hands. When I try and click the small image which says show hand replayer HM2 crashes and closes and sends an error report (it must have sent 30+ error reports in last 3 months so not sure if they are being checked).

This is happening on my main computer and also a brand new laptop that I've just installed HM2 on.

Did you ever find a solution with the others?

Many thanks
    The HM2 Crash Log system has been broken ever since we switched to our new site/servers quite some time ago. If the software is crashing you need to send the HM2, and Windows Event Viewer Application, log files manually as instructed below.

Please 'Contact Support' with a link to this thread and your forum username.

Please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (right-click - Save All Events As...)and compress*/attach that file to this support ticket.

Please send your \HM2Logs folder files as well.

*When sending any files please zip them (right-click - send to - compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com
    - https://help.dropbox.com/files-folde...utside-dropbox
    - https://support.google.com/drive/ans...DDesktop&hl=en

I'm also having the same problem on and off. I don't think it should be a local issue when it happens to so many of us? Yesterday it worked fine, but today the issues are arising again. I had a couple of "red flags" so i cleared disk space (even thought it was 30gb free, i now have 130gb); it still mentinone that i have to many auto import folders but it doesn't anymore.

Still, if i click on hand on iPoker it doesn't open, and it's not moved offscreen either. Works fine on other sites

EDIT: hud also doesn't work today, similar to last time
    Last edited by Kolosej; 08-17-2020 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolosej View Post
    I'm also having the same problem on and off. I don't think it should be a local issue when it happens to so many of us? Yesterday it worked fine, but today the issues are arising again. I had a couple of "red flags" so i cleared disk space (even thought it was 30gb free, i now have 130gb); it still mentinone that i have to many auto import folders but it doesn't anymore.

Still, if i click on hand on iPoker it doesn't open, and it's not moved offscreen either. Works fine on other sites

EDIT: hud also doesn't work today, similar to last time
    Without hands and logs, we cannot look into it. It's local, because we are not hosing your database (other than if you sync it).

Disk space is completely contingent on the size, not just a specific # of GB you need free. You should always have at least 20% free space. Please see this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+of+Disk+Space
    Regards udbrky (Chris)