HUD - Filter by number of players

Default HUD - Filter by number of players

I'm playing with a trial version and I am trying to find a HUD filter that shows me the stats based on number of players remaining. I generally play 2 table SNG's and I'd like to filter something like 18-9, 5-8, 3-4, 1-2 ...sure it's there but can't see it

HM3 - HUD - HUD Options - General/General - Filters - 'Number of Players Filtered'

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    HM3 - HUD - HUD Options - General/General - Filters - 'Number of Players Filtered'

Much appreciated ... cheers!

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Have now purchased (yesterday) but my HUD still has the big HM3 Trial - Upgrade label across the middle of table ... does that go away once the 14 day period is over? In the help tab of the database it's recognising my licence

Quote Originally Posted by Rugrat View Post
    Have now purchased (yesterday) but my HUD still has the big HM3 Trial - Upgrade label across the middle of table ... does that go away once the 14 day period is over? In the help tab of the database it's recognising my licence
    Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray. Restart HM3 and check your HM3 - Help - My Licenses tab and you should now be able to see your active Holdem and/or Omaha licenses you purchased as shown in the linked image - https://www.dropbox.com/s/vj3nhvtz8u...tatus.png?dl=0

If you continue to have problems: Open the HM3 - Help - 'My Licenses...' menu and click your email address then login to the software with your account password.

If none of that helps:

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray. Restart HM3 and check your HM3 - Help - My Licenses tab and you should now be able to see your active Holdem and/or Omaha licenses you purchased as shown in the linked image - https://www.dropbox.com/s/vj3nhvtz8u...tatus.png?dl=0

If you continue to have problems: Open the HM3 - Help - 'My Licenses...' menu and click your email address then login to the software with your account password.

If none of that helps:

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.
    Cheers ... the logging in via My Licences got rid of it

Quote Originally Posted by Rugrat View Post
    Cheers ... the logging in via My Licences got rid of it