Export Hero's Hands

Default Export Hero's Hands

Hi, I've just tried to export my Cash hands from database to corresponding folder and it looks like it doesn't work (the Exported folder is empty). I've tried a lot of times - changed output Directory, changed date range, chose specific Bi Limits. But if I change Game Type from Cash to Tournament it works good for PokerStars but it doesn't work for PartyPoker (exporting some cash hands from some random date range). Export of All hands works. Can you fix it, please?

P.S.
    I deleted my aliase, tried export for 30th time and looks like my hands exported (but with some random files without any presence of me). Also it works strange imho because I should to make selection of a player (Select Player) in the main lobby and only after this go to Tools -> Export Hands. Is HM3 can't detect who is Hero at once?

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-3051 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

For now you have to select the actual player site screen/hero name in the Reports as the active player, instead of an alias, before you export hero only hands.

tried export for 30th time and looks like my hands exported (but with some random files without any presence of me)
    Please create a support ticket with a link to this thread and your forum username.

Please send us the actual database for testing.
    - Please create a HM3 backup via the Tools - Backup Database menu then zip/upload that file to dropbox and send us a public download link.
    - If you have any problems with dropbox try using google drive or filedropper.com.
    - https://help.dropbox.com/files-folde...utside-dropbox
    - https://support.google.com/drive/ans...DDesktop&hl=en
    - Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description of which player was selected in the reports and what filters were set in the export hands options.