Are you playing 5max or 8max tables? If so, these are known issues.
- HMT-5181 HM3 miss HUD for one player on iPoker 5-max tables
- HMT-5178 HM3 miss HUD for one player on iPoker 8max tables
These feature requests have been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when they added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5181 and HMT-5178 Are Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
If you are having issues on other sized tables we will need you to send us screenshots of the tables/problems, your log files and hands from a short session where this happened.
a) Please reproduce the problem and:
- Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
- Try to include the Live Play tab, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site - https://time.is/ - visible in the screen shot.
b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
- Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue.
- Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue.*
- Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page - https://support.holdemmanager.com/user/mytickets/
With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.
*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.
Ok thx. email send to the support. I've played 2 tournaments yesterday. 8-max tables both.
No solutions yet?