Will Notecaddy work properly on HM2 and HM3 for the WPN?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Will Notecaddy work properly on HM2 and HM3 for the WPN?

Hi!

I am having trouble making Notecaddy work properly on HM2 and HM3 for the WPN, specially the general caddyscatter.
    I imagine it doesn't work for you too, which I find real odd since it seems you were not able to arrange a proper version for WPN for about 1 year now.

I tested it with a variety of versions, I already re-installed everything twice and the same problem remains. I have to import with version 2.9.36.0 or 2.9.37.0 to get all(?-not sure any more) the Notecaddy stats and then I need to install the version 2.8.0.116 because the pop-up graphs don't work on the 2 versions above, but this last version doesn't import many of the stats. In the re-player of HM2 everything seems to be okay, but when I sit at the tables the general caddyscatter of many players don't show up. Well, it shows but without any dots, only the ones of the session. And this is happening on HM3 too. I guess there is not an option only for using the general caddyscatter for the session, or is there?

So, does Notecaddy work for you properly on HM2 or HM3 for the WPN?
    And if not, will you address this issue, that has about 1 year now in HM2?

There is an option in NoteCaddy -> File -> Settings -> Note Settings -> 'Enable Session Notes'. Do you have this enabled?

There is a new NoteCaddy version 2.9.41.0. In HM3, NoteCaddy will update automatically when restarted.

For HM2 here's a link where you can grab the update: http://www.assaultware.com/notecaddy.2.9.41.0.zip - Install by closing HM2 and extracting the contents of this .zip file into C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2.

In HM3 this version fixes the Popup graphs issue. In HM2, I think the issue remains though.
    Last edited by NotecaddyEdge; 06-06-2020 at 07:35 AM.

"There is an option in NoteCaddy -> File -> Settings -> Note Settings -> 'Enable Session Notes'. Do you have this enabled?"

Neither in HM2 nor HM3. Should it be? I guess not, if I want all instances and not only from the session, right?

That version doesn't fix the fact that the general caddyscatter (bet/raise) doesn't work in game on HM2 and HM3 for WPN.
    Does it work for you there? Maybe we should start from here, because if it works for you, maybe we can figure out what's missing on this side. If it is not working for you, it would be nice you find a way it can work, since you support WPN, and notecaddy seems not be working properly there for about 1 year.

If it doesn't work for you, and you need more time to fix this, just let me know and I will build 8 defs to replace the general caddyscatter. It's not the same, but at least is something. Please let me know if I need to do this, or if the general caddyscatter is working properly for you in game on WPN. Not on the re player, that works fine, but in game.

Thank you

"There is an option in NoteCaddy -> File -> Settings -> Note Settings -> 'Enable Session Notes'. Do you have this enabled?"

Neither in HM2 nor HM3. Should it be? I guess not, if I want all instances and not only from the session, right?

That version doesn't fix the fact that the general caddyscatter (bet/raise) doesn't work in game on HM2 and HM3 for WPN.
    Does it work for you there? Maybe we should start from here, because if it works for you, maybe we can figure out what's missing on this side. If it is not working for you, it would be nice you find a way it can work, since you support WPN, and notecaddy seems not be working properly there for about 1 year.

If it doesn't work for you, and you need more time to fix this, just let me know and I will build 8 defs to replace the general caddyscatter. It's not the same, but at least is something. Please let me know if I need to do this, or if the general caddyscatter is working properly for you in game on WPN. Not on the re player, that works fine, but in game.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by TiMad View Post

Thank you
    Hi TiMad,

No 'Enable Session Notes' shouldn't be enabled unless you're wanting only notes to be shown for that session.

To be clear SretiCentV is the NoteCaddy developer, and I'm just helping by reporting and testing issues.

I'm not sure I will be able to test the CaddyScatter in game at WPN unless I start playing there a lot again. I don't have current samples on players there, having not played there for about 2 years now. Since you're saying the issue only shows CaddyScatter for the current session, I wouldn't be able to test that unless I can find the same players again over multiple sessions.

Is it possible for you to create a video showing what you're saying is happening, 'CaddyScatter is only showing session scatter points in game, rather than overall scatter points'? Then I would be able to provide that to the developer and he could fix it.

I'm not sure I will be able to test the CaddyScatter in game at WPN unless I start playing there a lot again. I don't have current samples on players there, having not played there for about 2 years now. Since you're saying the issue only shows CaddyScatter for the current session, I wouldn't be able to test that unless I can find the same players again over multiple sessions.
    I can send you some hands from last month of nl10 so you can test it yourself. Would this be okay for you?

I already spent so many hours on this that I really wish to focus on studying and playing now. I already created 6 defs for flop, turn and river bet/raise (I think pf doesn't work because there is no pf handrange variable and I tried cardrange and it didn't work out - let me know if I am wrong), so the only major problem now is that on the 2.8.0.116 version (the one that works better on HM2) when one goes over the caddyscatter instances on the popups it only shows the flop board. Since now it's working relatively well, I don't intend to invest more time, at the moment, testing HM2 and HM3 in this regard. If you wish to test it, which I think you should, since it's your software to test and not mine, I am glad to offer you the hands. If not, when I begin to feel that something that should be working and it's not, could compensate my effort in doing such kind of tests, I will follow up this thread or create a new one.

I play on ACR...i just got set up with the new beta note caddy.. i do not have the previous version..i have never used and version of note caddy
    It wont let me passed the second step in the setup wizard..
    its stops me the step 2 ... it says "your pokerstars file could not be detected." i dont play on pstars and there in no where to change what site you on in step one or two.. let me know what i have to do

I am new to note caddy ... nver had it before./.. i have HM3 ... i am trying out the new beta version of note caddy
    I play on americas card room...
    when i try to run the set up wizard it tells me that it cant find my files from pokerstars.. but i dont play on pokerstars.. and there is no where to change the site .. so i am stuck on step two of the set up wizard...
    I appreciate any help

Quote Originally Posted by TiMad View Post
    I can send you some hands from last month of nl10 so you can test it yourself. Would this be okay for you?

I already spent so many hours on this that I really wish to focus on studying and playing now. I already created 6 defs for flop, turn and river bet/raise (I think pf doesn't work because there is no pf handrange variable and I tried cardrange and it didn't work out - let me know if I am wrong), so the only major problem now is that on the 2.8.0.116 version (the one that works better on HM2) when one goes over the caddyscatter instances on the popups it only shows the flop board. Since now it's working relatively well, I don't intend to invest more time, at the moment, testing HM2 and HM3 in this regard. If you wish to test it, which I think you should, since it's your software to test and not mine, I am glad to offer you the hands. If not, when I begin to feel that something that should be working and it's not, could compensate my effort in doing such kind of tests, I will follow up this thread or create a new one.
    Hi TiMad,

I thought the issue was that the CaddyScatter dots only appeared as "session notes" when playing live? In that case, sending me already played hands wouldn't help. Please let me know if I'm mistaken.

The $cardrange variable does work for PreFlop stats.

I'm seeing CaddyScatter instances appear for any streets as well, not just Flop.

If you do encounter something that you think is not working, please let us know for which software (HM2, HM3, PT4) and for which version number.