NC beta HEM2 freezes in replayer + missing N2D files.

Default NC beta HEM2 freezes in replayer + missing N2D files.

Any version above 2.9 beta freezes when I open the replayer . Also while i can run it for defintion, the left-click + Modify seems to disappear and the Analyze will not work either.
    Any suggestions? I really need to upgrade because if I use the stable version, I somehow no longer have access to my n2d files ( they only appear on my list of definitions if I upgrade to a beta version somehow).
    The other weird thing is that if go to a 2.8.x beta version then it shows me some N2d but not all of them
    So to recap
    2.6 show no n2d files
    2.8 show some n2d files
    2.9 show all of them but replayer freezes and NC is buggy.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Roronoa View Post
    Any version above 2.9 beta freezes when I open the replayer . Also while i can run it for defintion, the left-click + Modify seems to disappear and the Analyze will not work either.
    Any suggestions? I really need to upgrade because if I use the stable version, I somehow no longer have access to my n2d files ( they only appear on my list of definitions if I upgrade to a beta version somehow).
    The other weird thing is that if go to a 2.8.x beta version then it shows me some N2d but not all of them
    So to recap
    2.6 show no n2d files
    2.8 show some n2d files
    2.9 show all of them but replayer freezes and NC is buggy.

Thanks
    Hi Roronoa,

When you say it freezes, what is actually freezing for you? Is it the replayer freezing in HM2? In HM2 I have NC v2.9.41.0, and I'm not getting any freezes. Perhaps this has something to do with your definitions.

Would you mind opening a support ticket and including .zip files of these items so we can test it and try to find the issue?

1) NoteCaddyDefinitions folder located here (please delete/move backup folders first): C:\Users\[WindowsUsername]\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\NoteCaddyDefinition s
    2) Hands from your database: In HM2 click Home > Database > Export - Select all of your hands.

Zip the files up and upload them to a cloud service like OneDrive, Dropbox, or Firefox Send, and share a link in the support ticket.

Here's a link to where you can submit a support ticket: https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/ticket/79