HM3 hand importing
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default HM3 hand importing

Hello,
    I've bought HM3 recently but the hands seem to not auto import after I've imported my hm2 database so I've kept using HM2.
    But now it's time to really use it
    On the screenshots you can see that for example for pscom, I've put same auto import folders as hm2.
    But the latest session imported in hm3 is from May 10th while I've been playing several sessions that are imported in hm2 but not in hm3.

hm2 1.JPGHM3 1.JPGerliest game.JPG

Can you please tell me where I'm wrong ?

Thank you.

Always switch to your site name instead of an alias. Make sure your alias has all the sites in it.

Please try all the steps in this FAQ - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...ports-Fixed%3F

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I wanted to delete this message but don't find out how to do it
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SeT44; 06-15-2020 at 01:51 PM.

What do you mean by "Always switch to your site name instead of an alias" ? If I only put a player's nick instead of my alias, the hhs still don't dowload.

When sending screenshots, we need to see the site name, not an alias, it does not show anything pertinent.

Here is the previous beta - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...ion=3.1.9.5853

And the previous stable - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...ersion=3.1.9.0
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I have found out that when I do step 3, there are no recent hh in the folder for this account on winamax for example while I've been playing several sessions recently on it. There is only one folder in the Winamax path and it leads to only 1 mtts
    hm32.JPG

Also when I go through the path I've put for auto GL hhs, there is no recent hh on it (I've tried to play some hands in cg NL2 to see if the hud was displaying and it was). Is it possible that hm2 remove directly the hh from the good folder and hm3 can't have access to them because there are directly put in another hm2 folder ?
    details hh winamax.JPG

What shows in the C:\hm2archive? What happens when you import from there?

If HM2 is archiving, then HM3 might not get the chance to import.

I still have no clue if you're talking about Stars or Winamax. Half of your screenshots are one, half are the other. You've got 4 names showing in Winamax, but only opened one folder.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Please do the steps in our first reply above and if that does not help you need to send us the hands for testing and un-cropped screenshots of the reports showing the player's site screen name and the reports. If you show any HM3 reports with your alias name active make sure you include a screen shot of the edit aliases... settings so we know which screen names are on the alias. We can't help any further in the forums by looking at partial screenshots. We need full un-cropped screenshots sent with the actual C:\HM2Archive and C:\HM3Archive folders of hands zipped/attached.

a) Please try to create a new small/test database: File - New Database* then manually import some hands via File - Import Folder - from C:\HM2Archive and/or C:\HM3Archive.

*Please do not create your HM3 Database in a sub-folder of any cloud file hosting service (Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, etc) as it can cause database corruptions because it will constantly be syncing the database to the cloud while you are playing/importing.* You can configure HM3 to archive any auto imported hand history files to a cloud file hosting service folder if you choose to as that will not affect the SQLite database in any way, and you can obviously store any HM3 database backup files you create in a cloud folder instead of the default path HM3 suggests when backing up databases.

b) If you continue to have problems:

Please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

HM2: All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.* It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

HM3: All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\2016\07\31).* It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then in Windows File Explorer right-click (DropBox Icon) 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com or google drive or FireFox Send - https://send.firefox.com/ - and copy/paste the download link to us.
    - https://help.dropbox.com/files-folde...utside-dropbox
    - https://support.google.com/drive/ans...DDesktop&hl=en

Can I just pay one of you guys to do it directly on my computer ? It feels that I will save a ton of time.

We need to see the hands sent in.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)