HM3 hand importing - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Ok so I guess it's because the hh get moved to the HM2 Archive, how do I prevent hm2 to do this and make hm3 do it instead ?

Quote Originally Posted by SeT44 View Post
    Ok so I guess it's because the hh get moved to the HM2 Archive, how do I prevent hm2 to do this and make hm3 do it instead ?
    You can configure both HM3 and HM2 to archive to the same parent folder like I do (see blue highlights), or simply disable the archiving for each site you play with HM2 (see red highlights) in the Site Settings menu by clicking the Edit (pencil) icon.

Nice, I'm going to put the same archive folder for hm3 than for hm2.
    Is it normal that when I do it, nothing starts to download ? I was expecting a message such as hh currently importing but it's written "waiting for hands"
    attenionte.JPG

Nice, I'm going to put the same archive folder for hm3 than for hm2.
    Is it normal that when I do it, nothing starts to download ? I was expecting a message such as hh currently importing but it's written "waiting for hands"
    attenionte.JPG
    That is normal. It is waiting for you to play some live hands for it to auto import. After your session, once you have closed the poker client and HM3, the recently played hands will get moved to that new archive folder you configured.

Note: I am moving this thread over to the HM3 general support forum as it does not belong in the HM2 forum where it was first started.

Ok but currently I'm still playing with hm2 hud while playing. So I thought after my session if I open hm3 it would dl the hh from the session but it doesn't, so this is normal ? Because if I do a session without opening hm2 but then open it after the session, it will upload the hh on hm2 automatically. Is there a way that hm3 import automatically hh even if I haven't opened it while playing after the session ?

Ok but currently I'm still playing with hm2 hud while playing. So I thought after my session if I open hm3 it would dl the hh from the session but it doesn't, so this is normal ? Because if I do a session without opening hm2 but then open it after the session, it will upload the hh on hm2 automatically. Is there a way that hm3 import automatically hh even if I haven't opened it while playing after the session ?
    HM3 doesn't archive the played hands as quickly as HM2 does. For HM3 to archive the played hands you have to shut down HM3, the HM3 server and the poker client, and even then they might not get archived until the next time you restart HM3 and the auto importer stops. To keep both databases in sync you have to manually import the recent hands to HM3 from C:\HM2Archive, and manually import the recent hands to HM2 from C:\HM3Archive in case it also missed some sessions.

Ok, thank you for your answer.
    I guess I will just keep using hm2 hud and then DL hhs on hm3 when I want to do a stat analysis.

You can close this topic

You are very welcome. Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.