HM3 hand importing - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Which hands do you need ? The one that I have downloaded from my hm2 database ?

Quote Originally Posted by SeT44 View Post
    Which hands do you need ? The one that I have downloaded from my hm2 database ?
    We need the hands that do not import, or give import errors, when importing manually to the new database when trying step 'a' 2 posts above.

If you are still not getting new hands to auto import then we need you to play a short 1 or 2 orbit session and screenshot the tables/HM3, collect the hands Winamax wrote for the session, and send those hands and screenshots to us with your log files from that session as explained in the very first FAQ we linked in our first reply here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...roubleshooting

When I try to create a new database I don't know how to create a new file, I can see the current database but I don't want to delete it right ?
    https://gyazo.com/ee5f328094beaab8b24bd876649a7101

As I said I'm ready to pay someone to fix this, it will probably saves me a lot of time and in the end money as well. Because now everytime I come back I see I have a lot of different things to do/send/try and it just feels too much to me. I don't mind paying 10€ for a 15min intervention or 20€ for 2 x 15min.

When I try to create a new database I don't know how to create a new file, I can see the current database but I don't want to delete it right ?
    https://gyazo.com/ee5f328094beaab8b24bd876649a7101
    File - 'New Database....' then type your new database name in the 'File Name' field at the bottom of that menu as shown in the GIF:

As I said I'm ready to pay someone to fix this, it will probably saves me a lot of time and in the end money as well. Because now everytime I come back I see I have a lot of different things to do/send/try and it just feels too much to me. I don't mind paying 10€ for a 15min intervention or 20€ for 2 x 15min.
    In the past we had paid premium remote support for $60 per hour but our team has been too busy since the lock-downs started to spare time for those. I do not know when/if those paid remote support sessions will come back but you still have problems in the new database, and send us the hands in a support ticket as we have requested, we can test the hands and review your logs to determine if it is a known bug or something we need to schedule a complimentary remote support session.

At this point, since it has been a month since you started this thread and are still unwilling/unable to send us your logs and hands as we have requested I will go ahead and just offer a complimentary remote support session.

If you continue to have problems:

Please 'Contact Support' with a link to this thread and your forum username.

Please let us know when you are available in GMT time for a Remote Support session - https://greenwichmeantime.com/time/to/gmt-local/

Please remember that we schedule a couple days in advance and need to fit it into our schedules so you need to give us a few different day and time ranges to choose from.

Please read this important information before our teamviewer session. We cannot do the teamviewer session until all those issues are addressed below first:
    1 - Make sure windows is fully updated until 'No New Important Updates are Found' (this may require multiple restarts and multiple 'check for updates').
    2 - Please make sure you have access to a good connection, we cannot provide support on really slow connections.

Ok, I've created it and currently starting to import hands.

I've also found out that I had these errors messages. not enough place.JPG

I have only 3go available on my normal C: hardware

Do I need to make more place ?
    Last edited by SeT44; 07-18-2020 at 11:10 PM.

Ok, I've created it and currently starting to import hands.

I've also found out that I had these errors messages. not enough place.JPG

I have only 3go available on my normal C: hardware

Do I need to make more place ?
    Yes, definitely. If you run out of space (while importing/playing) it will corrupt your database, and likely cause you other problems with other software/files that need that free space. We recommend you maintain more than 20% free space on your system drive. Please see this FAQ to clear up some more free space.

I had made some place, I'll try to redo the import path and try tomorrow to see if the hands upload

So I started my session and the hm3 HUD worked, I then stopped it because my HUD on hm3 is not properly done so I played my session with hm2. But then after the session when I open hm3, it does not automatically import the session's hand and I have only the 2 first hand when I had hm3 open while playing.

only 2 hands.JPG

Can you please tell me how to autoimport hands ? When I look on hm3 website I only found "Auto Importing New Hands while you are playing".
    For hm2, if I open it after playing several sessions without using my hm2, then when I open hm2 it directly uploads the missing hands.

So I started my session and the hm3 HUD worked, I then stopped it because my HUD on hm3 is not properly done so I played my session with hm2. But then after the session when I open hm3, it does not automatically import the session's hand and I have only the 2 first hand when I had hm3 open while playing.

only 2 hands.JPG

Can you please tell me how to autoimport hands ? When I look on hm3 website I only found "Auto Importing New Hands while you are playing".
    For hm2, if I open it after playing several sessions without using my hm2, then when I open hm2 it directly uploads the missing hands.
    Whether or not the hands get auto imported by HM3 depends on whether or not HM2 archived the hand history files you played with HM2 yet or not. If the hands got archived then you need to manually import the hands (HM3 - File - Import Files/Folder) from the archive folder of HM2.

HM2: All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.* It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

HM3: All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\2016\07\31).* It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.