marked hand sync

Default marked hand sync

hey guys,

just wanted to know if hm3 is able to sync marked hand tags between PCs, like if i play a hand on PC1 and mark it, does it have the same mark on my PC2 after databse sync??

thx

No, that is not possible. Each computer's database is local to that machine and there is no way to sync databases between machines. HM2 had a cloud feature to sync databases but it only sync'd the hands. It could not sync hand marks/tags, player/hand notes, or any settings like rakeback/bonuses, etc so it wasn't very useful for most users. The only way to get hand tags from one machine to the other would be to backup the database from one machine and restore the entire database to the other machine each time you switch computers.

We have 2 feature requests related to this:

HMT-3119 HM3 Cloud database sync - missing HM2 Feature

HMT-5230 Add Tools - 'Export (and Import) Hand Tags' option (Missing HM2 Feature)

These feature requests have been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when they added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-3119 and HMT-5230 Are Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

thx mate

You are very welcome. Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.