Custom stats dont update

Default Custom stats dont update

I created some fold to 3bet vs hero stats in "Express Definitions". everything went smoothly , I reset and reprocess notes and I add it to my HUD. The problem is that they show 0/0 occasions both in replay and when I play in all players stats and I know I have been in spots vs them that should been added to my new stats. There are alot of options when create stats that are by default value 0, so I let them be , could that be the problem?

Hi pyton,

Could you upload one of your stats that is giving you these problems? We can take a look at it and determine whether it's a bug or if there's some other issue going on here.

The stats i made are not really the stats I thought I made , thats why it was 0/0. Maybe I cant create the stats I want in express defenitions. Im trying to make RFI "fold to 3bet vs hero" Allin and notallin, So I mark Raise/Fold then /raise first in / Vs hero /facing allin and postition / Co vs BB. The result are from any pos , example RFI UTG , CO 3bets, hero 4bets orig RFI Folds?? Is it possible to create "Co RFI BTN folds SB folds BB (Hero) 3bets"?

Quote Originally Posted by pyton View Post
    The stats i made are not really the stats I thought I made , thats why it was 0/0. Maybe I cant create the stats I want in express defenitions. Im trying to make RFI "fold to 3bet vs hero" Allin and notallin, So I mark Raise/Fold then /raise first in / Vs hero /facing allin and postition / Co vs BB. The result are from any pos , example RFI UTG , CO 3bets, hero 4bets orig RFI Folds?? Is it possible to create "Co RFI BTN folds SB folds BB (Hero) 3bets"?
    Hi pyton,

I believe this is a bug with Express Definitions. It's got an extra 4Bet action in the stat that is not necessary when using Preflop -> Raise/Fold. I've created a ticket for it, and it should be solved soon.

Thanks for reporting this.

I see , thanx