How i find tournament Stats for marked Hands. / Import Hands from HM3 to HRC

Default How i find tournament Stats for marked Hands. / Import Hands from HM3 to HRC

Is there an option to see the payouts and players left in my marked Hands or do i have to make notes at the time i mark the Hand?
    and is there an easy way to import my Hands to HRC?

Quote Originally Posted by CarribeanStar View Post
    Is there an option to see the payouts and players left in my marked Hands or do i have to make notes at the time i mark the Hand?
    There is no way to see this in the Reports. You will need to make notes on the hand in the Hand History Viewer.

Quote Originally Posted by CarribeanStar View Post
    and is there an easy way to import my Hands to HRC?
    I am not familiar with how HRC works. I assume it has an option to import hand history files? If so, you can import the hands that HM3 archived. All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

I see in their FAQs that they have a direct SQL import option for PT4/HM2. HM3 doesn't use PostgreSQL, it uses SQLite, so you will need to ask them if they plan to add a similar feature for direct import of HM3 databases.