Trouble with importing Coaching Package

Default Trouble with importing Coaching Package

I just got a new PC and am trying to import my coaching package into NC on HM3. My definitions imported properly on my last PC (that I only bought a month earlier) so I know that they work. When I import the file it says that everything was imported properly, but the old definitions remain and my definitions aren't showing up. I tried closing out of HM3 and then adding the note definitions manually into the definitions folder but when I reopened HM3 there were still none of my definitions.

Quote Originally Posted by mls2323 View Post
    I just got a new PC and am trying to import my coaching package into NC on HM3. My definitions imported properly on my last PC (that I only bought a month earlier) so I know that they work. When I import the file it says that everything was imported properly, but the old definitions remain and my definitions aren't showing up. I tried closing out of HM3 and then adding the note definitions manually into the definitions folder but when I reopened HM3 there were still none of my definitions.
    Hello,

What's the name of your coaching package that you're trying to import?

Do you know if it is a subscription-based package, and if your subscription is still active?

In HM3 did you register with the same account that you used to purchase the package for in HM2?