HUD reset stats on his own
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default HUD reset stats on his own

Hi,

I notice an issue with HUD of random player at table. Sometimes the HUD of a player disapears with no reason but when it comes back stats of this player are "reset" as if it is almost a new player.
    This is a real problem because if I played 2k hands with someone I would like to have his stats on 2k hands and not on 25 hands.

Thanks for your help.

Did you edit any of the HUD - HUD Options - 'Filters'? Those settings can drastically change what the HUD shows at the table. Do your HUD Options - Filters appear the same as the default ones in the linked image here? If not, change them so they do.

If that doesn't fix the issues, please reproduce the problem and attach a screenshot showing the HUD, the By Stakes Report for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the HUD Options Filters and attach your \HM3logs files to a support ticket as explained in this FAQ.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Did you edit any of the HUD - HUD Options - 'Filters'?
    I dont think so

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Do your HUD Options - Filters appear the same as the default ones in the linked image here?
    Sorry I dont see any image linked in your post...

Ticket created with all things you asked for.

Quote Originally Posted by Koniflush View Post

Sorry I dont see any image linked in your post...

Oops. Sorry about that. Here is the image I forgot to post in that reply. Someone will review your logs and reply with some possible solutions once we get to your ticket. Please note that our support inbox volume has more than doubled these past few months so replies are taking longer than before the global lock-downs.

if you doubleclick the HUD of a player it shows only sessionstats instead of all stats, that sometimes happen to me by mistake. doubleclick again it shows all stats again....
    also if you rightclick the HUD you can go for reset stats/session stats only

Default Number of hands played getting reset during ignition setting

I'm noticing stats getting reset after a new player joins the table on Ignition. Say Player 1 shows 50 hands played so far and a new player joins (Player 2, let's say). After a few hands for a hand or two player 1's hand count will be the same as player 2's. Eventually the count updates to the proper value after a hand or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    I'm noticing stats getting reset after a new player joins the table on Ignition. Say Player 1 shows 50 hands played so far and a new player joins (Player 2, let's say). After a few hands for a hand or two player 1's hand count will be the same as player 2's. Eventually the count updates to the proper value after a hand or two.
    Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...on=3.1.11.6171

If you continue to have problems:

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and reproduce the issue then send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username.

Hi, I have noticed a similar problem while playing tournaments on Stars. Sometimes the HUD stats just randomly reset to 0 hands played for that session - the overall stats still display (minus the hands played in that session) but when I hover over a stat the session stats have been reset.

If I look at the tournament in HEM all the hands show there.

After a while (I think it was about 50 hands), the session stats went back to showing all hands for the session.

This has happened a few times now.

I am using HEM v.3.1.11.0 - checked for updates but it says I am using the current stable version.

TIA.

Quote Originally Posted by superwomble View Post
    Hi, I have noticed a similar problem while playing tournaments on Stars. Sometimes the HUD stats just randomly reset to 0 hands played for that session - the overall stats still display (minus the hands played in that session) but when I hover over a stat the session stats have been reset.

If I look at the tournament in HEM all the hands show there.

After a while (I think it was about 50 hands), the session stats went back to showing all hands for the session.

This has happened a few times now.

I am using HEM v.3.1.11.0 - checked for updates but it says I am using the current stable version.

TIA.
    We have an open developer ticket related to this:

HUD-21: HUD occasionally switches to session stats and back

But the HUD developer has not been able to find the cause of this issue. We are waiting for that developer to checkin some additional logging to try and debug that issue.

Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...3&channel=beta

You will receive a prompt to update HM3 any time there is an update available as long as you have enabled the Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Check for Updates' and [x] 'Prompt for beta updates' options. You can check for new updates via the HM3 - Help - 'Check for updates...' option. You can also check for updates and release notes in our HM3 Releases forum here - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/forumdisplay.php?f=278

- What specific site/games are you playing?
    - Stats for which players are resetting ? Hero, Opponents or both?
    - Are there any HUD filters enabled (By number of players or tournament stacks in HUD Options)?
    - Does the issue only happen for 1 hand or it remains like that?

Please 'Contact Support' with a link to this thread and your forum username.

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Restart HM3 and make sure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) is fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

a) Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue.
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue.*
    - Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like Dropbox, then in Windows File Explorer right-click (DropBox Icon) 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with Dropbox try using FileDropper or FireFox Send or Google Drive and copy/paste the download link to us.

Hi, just wanted to let you know that since upgrading HM3 to v.3.1.12.0 I have not seen this issue on Stars any more.

However, I have just been playing a tournament on Grosvenor (iPoker) and have seen it happen - and noticed that it appears that the stats reset every 30 minutes.

It's not quite what your open ticket describes though. You said the ticket is 'HUD-21: HUD occasionally switches to session stats and back' - what I am actually seeing is that the hero hands reset to 0, as if a new session has begun. The other players' stats stay displaying the full stats on the HUD, but on hovering over a stat the session stats have reset to 0 - HM3 thinks a new session has begun. e.g. if a player has played 100 hands and has a VPIP of 50 the HUD shows 50 but when I hover over it where it should say 50 (50/100), this session 50(50/100) it will show 50 (50/100), this session 0 (0/0).

Apologies, I did not get the rest if the info you requested but thought this might be useful. I will try to get more if I see it again.