HUD reset stats on his own - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by superwomble View Post
    Hi, just wanted to let you know that since upgrading HM3 to v.3.1.12.0 I have not seen this issue on Stars any more.

However, I have just been playing a tournament on Grosvenor (iPoker) and have seen it happen - and noticed that it appears that the stats reset every 30 minutes.

It's not quite what your open ticket describes though. You said the ticket is 'HUD-21: HUD occasionally switches to session stats and back' - what I am actually seeing is that the hero hands reset to 0, as if a new session has begun. The other players' stats stay displaying the full stats on the HUD, but on hovering over a stat the session stats have reset to 0 - HM3 thinks a new session has begun. e.g. if a player has played 100 hands and has a VPIP of 50 the HUD shows 50 but when I hover over it where it should say 50 (50/100), this session 50(50/100) it will show 50 (50/100), this session 0 (0/0).

Apologies, I did not get the rest if the info you requested but thought this might be useful. I will try to get more if I see it again.
    a) We have a new beta version 3.1.12.6336 that one customer said helped his HUD reset issues.

Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...3&channel=beta

If you continue to have problems:
    - Please 'Contact Support' with a link to this thread and your forum username.
    - Please reproduce the problem and attach a screenshot showing the HUD, the Cash Results By Stakes Report (or Tournaments by Buyin report if you don't play cash games) for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the HUD Options Filters and attach your \HM3logs files to a support ticket as explained in this FAQ.

b) We have another related internal checkin since that beta release from our developers:

Dev Branch Release #3.1.12.6341
    Dev Branch Release
    Commits
    :: HMT-5411 - HM3 resets stats in the middle of the session (Hud Queries: specify player in GetSessionsForHand calls, fix table name logging, minor refactoring/cleanup)

Depending on what we see when you send us your logs from the new beta showing this problem, we may send you a private link to this new internal beta (if it is stable) to see if it resolves your specific issues with the Hero stats.

Default Hud resetting stats issue back again on Beta V 3.1.12.6357

My HUD stats had been stable for a while, but when I updated to the latest 3.1.12.6357 version I have seen hud stats resetting again. Actually, it's worse than it was before as it appeared that once reset, new stats were not being updating, they were just stuck. EDIT: THIS UPDATE HAS RENDERED MY HUD USELESS.
    Last edited by Lurker; 10-23-2020 at 11:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    My HUD stats had been stable for a while, but when I updated to the latest 3.1.12.6357 version I have seen hud stats resetting again. Actually, it's worse than it was before as it appeared that once reset, new stats were not being updating, they were just stuck.
    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5411 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

EDIT: THIS UPDATE HAS RENDERED MY HUD USELESS.
    Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and reproduce the issue then send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    a) We have a new beta version 3.1.12.6336 that one customer said helped his HUD reset issues.

Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...3&channel=beta

If you continue to have problems:
    - Please 'Contact Support' with a link to this thread and your forum username.
    - Please reproduce the problem and attach a screenshot showing the HUD, the Cash Results By Stakes Report (or Tournaments by Buyin report if you don't play cash games) for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the HUD Options Filters and attach your \HM3logs files to a support ticket as explained in this FAQ.

b) We have another related internal checkin since that beta release from our developers:

Dev Branch Release #3.1.12.6341
    Dev Branch Release
    Commits
    :: HMT-5411 - HM3 resets stats in the middle of the session (Hud Queries: specify player in GetSessionsForHand calls, fix table name logging, minor refactoring/cleanup)

Depending on what we see when you send us your logs from the new beta showing this problem, we may send you a private link to this new internal beta (if it is stable) to see if it resolves your specific issues with the Hero stats.
    Upgraded to 3.1.12.6336, worse than the previous one as Stars now has the problem again. Half an hour in, session stats reset, half an hour later, did it again, then a bit after they were fine. Logging a ticket as requested.

Quote Originally Posted by superwomble View Post
    Upgraded to 3.1.12.6336, worse than the previous one as Stars now has the problem again. Half an hour in, session stats reset, half an hour later, did it again, then a bit after they were fine. Logging a ticket as requested.
    Thank you. We are still adding new customer logs to that HMT-5411 developer ticket to see if they can find another possible fix for this in a future update.

Default still broken in v3.1.13.0 (hud reset issue)

I thought I saw in release notes HUD reset issue was fixed. I'm still seeing resets with V3.1.13.0 on Ignition.

I thought I saw in release notes HUD reset issue was fixed. I'm still seeing resets with V3.1.13.0 on Ignition.
    We pushed a possible fix for the issue but it did not fix the issue for all customers unfortunately. We also have another related developer ticket as well:

HMT-5830: HUD occasionally switches to session stats and back

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Restart HM3 and make sure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) is fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

a) Please enable the Tools - Settings - Feature Logging -*Select [x] HUD - OK.

b) Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

c) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem. *
    - Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue. *Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. *If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31).* It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

Default Hud reset with v3.1.14.0 (after saving player note)

We pushed a possible fix for the issue but it did not fix the issue for all customers unfortunately. We also have another related developer ticket as well:

HMT-5830: HUD occasionally switches to session stats and back

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Restart HM3 and make sure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) is fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

a) Please enable the Tools - Settings - Feature Logging -*Select [x] HUD - OK.

b) Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

c) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem. *
    - Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue. *Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. *If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31).* It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.
    It could be coincidence, but I've had HUD reset twice after saving a player note.

It could be coincidence, but I've had HUD reset twice after saving a player note.
    Interesting, I will try and do some testing of that the next time I play.

Is there any chance you might have been switching active player names at the top of the Live Play or Reports view in HM3? We just found a new issue that causes the HUDs to reset:

HMT-5900 HUDs reset on live tables if you switch to non-hero name in Live Play

For me in my testing: On Stars it would reset the hero's HUD stats only if I switched players in HM3, but on Ignition it would reset everyone's HUD stats to 0 EXCEPT for the actual player on the table I chose as the active player in the HM3 software.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5900 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Interesting, I will try and do some testing of that the next time I play.

Is there any chance you might have been switching active player names at the top of the Live Play or Reports view in HM3? We just found a new issue that causes the HUDs to reset:

HMT-5900 HUDs reset on live tables if you switch to non-hero name in Live Play

For me in my testing: On Stars it would reset the hero's HUD stats only if I switched players in HM3, but on Ignition it would reset everyone's HUD stats to 0 EXCEPT for the actual player on the table I chose as the active player in the HM3 software.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5900 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
    It was after I was switching players (I subsequently reported that issue). Saving notes was a red herring.