HM3 window is not opening

Default HM3 window is not opening

The program is loading and working properly (Hud, aranging hands, etc) but i can't see the panel and i can't bring it to my main desktop. I´ve already tried to open it as admin and also tried to bring it back from some "ghost" desktop but nothing happened. When i hover over the icon on the taskbar, i can see the window but just a tiny frame, then if i make a right click in the frame and choose the "maximize" option i can see it, but only fullscreen, when i try to resize it or make it smaller, just dissapear again.

Quote Originally Posted by carlosquintana86 View Post
    The program is loading and working properly (Hud, aranging hands, etc) but i can't see the panel and i can't bring it to my main desktop. I´ve already tried to open it as admin and also tried to bring it back from some "ghost" desktop but nothing happened. When i hover over the icon on the taskbar, i can see the window but just a tiny frame, then if i make a right click in the frame and choose the "maximize" option i can see it, but only fullscreen, when i try to resize it or make it smaller, just dissapear again.
    It is open but is being displayed outside the borders of your display. This can happen as a result of Windows updates, graphics driver updates, if you added/removed a monitor or edited some of your Windows Display Settings options.

Please follow this FAQ to fix the problem with windows moving off screen:
    http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windo...eyboard-trick/

Note: You may have to use the Ctrl key with the Arrow keys or Mouse to get it to start moving.

If you continue to have problems: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

I've already tried that solution of bringing back the window as i explained in the message before, but that's not the problem.
    I hover over the icon on taskbar and i see the tiny frame (classic thumbnail of windows) but just a black frame, then i right click over there and if i choose "Maximize" i can see the panel fullscreen but i cannot resize it or make it "smaller" because when i click over the little window on the top right panel (classic 3 icons of windows) then the panel just dissapear and if want to bring it back again i have to do the explained, all over again.
    I can send a log images but in a pic would be the fullscreen panel and in the next one, it would be just the desktop, so i think it wouldn't worth the effort.

I've already tried that solution of bringing back the window as i explained in the message before, but that's not the problem.
    I hover over the icon on taskbar and i see the tiny frame (classic thumbnail of windows) but just a black frame, then i right click over there and if i choose "Maximize" i can see the panel fullscreen but i cannot resize it or make it "smaller" because when i click over the little window on the top right panel (classic 3 icons of windows) then the panel just dissapear and if want to bring it back again i have to do the explained, all over again.
    I can send a log images but in a pic would be the fullscreen panel and in the next one, it would be just the desktop, so i think it wouldn't worth the effort.
    Did you try to hover over it and click the 'Move' option instead then hold the Ctrl Key, press one of the arrow keys and/or move your mouse button? That should get it back on the screen un-maximized.

If you continue to have problems reset the HM3 to default size/position:

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Open Windows File Explorer and browse to - C:\Users\{WindowsUserName}\AppData\Local\Max_Value _Software_LLC
    - If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...es+in+Windows+
    - Select and delete ALL the folders/files you see there.
    - Now Restart HM3 and it will open near the top left corner of your primary monitor.

Yes! I followed your indications with "move" options and it worked!
    Thank you very much!

Yes! I followed your indications with "move" options and it worked!
    Thank you very much!
    You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.