HUD reset stats on his own - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    It was after I was switching players (I subsequently reported that issue). Saving notes was a red herring.
    Interesting. I actually tried testing the writing of notes yesterday with my Play Money Alias active, without switching players, and the HUDs did change/reset to a lower hands count after noting the 2nd player at a table. I was planning to try more testing of it today on a new table with my actual site name active instead of an alias. If I can duplicate it again I will log it and add my findings and logs to HMT-5900 so the developers can see if it is related or something new we need to document.

Default Maybe

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Interesting. I actually tried testing the writing of notes yesterday with my Play Money Alias active, without switching players, and the HUDs did change/reset to a lower hands count after noting the 2nd player at a table. I was planning to try more testing of it today on a new table with my actual site name active instead of an alias. If I can duplicate it again I will log it and add my findings and logs to HMT-5900 so the developers can see if it is related or something new we need to document.
    Could be, I originally thought it was from taking notes, but then noticed the issue about changing players (which I was doing at the same time) and assumed that was the sole cause. Just going from memory here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Could be, I originally thought it was from taking notes, but then noticed the issue about changing players (which I was doing at the same time) and assumed that was the sole cause. Just going from memory here.
    I wasn't able to duplicate the HUD stats changing yesterday by adding a new note but I will keep trying to test that as time permits to see if I can duplicate it again.