Purging hands doesn't work

Default Purging hands doesn't work

I'm running the latest version of Hem2.
    I need to do this operation https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...=1#post2506729, so first I have to purge the incorrect hands.
    But the prging function doesn't work.
    I select all the stakes, I don't select any player in "save hands played by", I select Ipoker and the date of the days with the incorrect hands; the purge starts, it lasts a few seconds, hem ask me to restart and I select yes, but when I check the reports all the hands are always there.
    How could I solve this problem?

i) Please try to vacuum/analyze and reindex your database - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...29#maintenance

ii) If you continue to have problems, try the following:

Try creating a new DataBase and import a small portion of your \HM2Archive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...y+played+hands

If the new database seems to work properly, it sounds like your database might be corrupt. Please continue to use the new database and import the rest of your hands using the steps above. This is why regular backups are a good idea. If your database becomes corrupt you can restore a backup and only have to import the most recent hands (that were played after the backup was created) and edit any tournament results if necessary. I recommend keeping at least the most recent 2 or 3 backups in case the most recent one does not restore properly you can try the previous backup.

Here is a FAQ explaining how to backup your database and all settings in one easy step - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...onfigs+work%3F
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

The new database works, thanks .

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Had the same problem, I can confirm that rolling back to 8673 works for purging hands imported by 8673.

However, that didn't solve my problem. 8673 shows Ipoker HUD and imports, but wrong red line.
    8695 doesn't import at all, if I try manually, it returns errors.
    I tried creating a new database, the same issue occurred.

Any ideas? Or I should just finally update my system and start using HM3 I've already bought. Thinking about how many apps I have to transfer just creeps me out.

Had the same problem, I can confirm that rolling back to 8673 works for purging hands imported by 8673.

However, that didn't solve my problem. 8673 shows Ipoker HUD and imports, but wrong red line.

Any ideas? Or I should just finally update my system and start using HM3 I've already bought. Thinking about how many apps I have to transfer just creeps me out.

Quote Originally Posted by MarioH View Post

If you make a post on our forums and do not see it right away, please do not post it again and again. Our forums have automated moderation for possibly malicious posts and your multiple threads all went into the moderation queue to be manually approved

IPoker updated their software to v20 this year so you need to have HM2 beta 8695 installed to properly import the new hand history format.

You should be able to force import them to the same database once you have purged or deleted all of the IPoker hands from the date of the update to today's date.
    - HM2 - Options - Hand Importing - 'Import Options' [x] 'Force import of previously imported hands'
    - Then 'Import Folder' and import all the folders* from the date of the update until the current date.
    - After the import is done switch to another database and back, or restart HM2, to see the updated reports/graphs data from all the hands that got imported.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD. It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

If you continue to have problems:

Please follow the steps on this FAQ to import those hands to a new test database and if you continue to have problems please send the hands (and screenshots/details of the errors) to us in a support ticket as instructed in that FAQ.

Tnx!
    Unfortunately, didn't work with new database, either. I've already sent logs to the support, maybe they come up with something.