Help with Interpreting Holdem Manager 3 Stats "All-In Adj Diff"

Default Help with Interpreting Holdem Manager 3 Stats "All-In Adj Diff"

Ok so these stats are all from Ignition in like $3 - $7 buy in 1500 starting chip Tournaments. Basically just trying to see how unlucky i've been. Im fairly new to poker but i feel like recently i've been losing a lot of my important all ins when i have the better odds at the time of all in.
    f3835a4714a9c2a10a130b3a7ba1e496.png
    111111.png
    I've filtered by 'All-In Adj Diff', and from what I can interpret when its in the positive it means you had the better odds of winning at the time of going all in but you ended up losing? I think?

So i think with it being +12k overall that would mean i've been more unlucky than i have been lucky?

Again I really have no idea so i just wanted to know if this is correct, and how unlucky this is? Is this a reasonable amount of variance for 1k hands? or does this constitute my tilting and quitting of poker? Or am I just a bitch who isnt cut out for poker?

Thanks

Did you play exactly 1k hands or did you not change the hands grid filter to show all of your played hands?

The 'All-In Adj Diff' stat = Difference between actual and adjusted net won amount based on expected all-in winnings in game currency.

A positive total means you ran below expectation.

This is easier to understand visually if you add that stat to the Overall report (with the 'Net Won Game' and 'All-In Adj Game') and open the 'Show/hide results graph'. Here are my own IGN tournaey hands from testing where I have a positive Diff stat:

Again I really have no idea so i just wanted to know if this is correct, and how unlucky this is? Is this a reasonable amount of variance for 1k hands? or does this constitute my tilting and quitting of poker? Or am I just a bitch who isnt cut out for poker?
    I can't answer these questions. I am not a tourney player or a poker coach. I can say that in terms of cash games 1k hands is nothing and most cash players would say you can't know your expected win rate, or EV, with such a small sample.