new in HM3, two problems

Default new in HM3, two problems

Hi everyone, how are u?
    Today I switch to HM3 from HM2 but I have two problems.

1) Where is a report "Vs Player"? So that I can see how much I win against a particular player.

2) I import my hud to HM3, it works well and pop-ups open almost all except one, which is also the most important. Where can I check the error? Did it happen to anyone? It is related to the 3bet number.

I hope you can help me.

Psycho

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho_Killer View Post
    Hi everyone, how are u?
    Today I switch to HM3 from HM2 but I have two problems.

1) Where is a report "Vs Player"? So that I can see how much I win against a particular player.
    HM3 does not have this report. We are planning a new version of this with our planned Leakonomics* feature.

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-3562 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

2) I import my hud to HM3, it works well and pop-ups open almost all except one, which is also the most important. Where can I check the error? Did it happen to anyone? It is related to the 3bet number.
    Were you importing the HUDs with the HUD - Import HM2 HUDs... method or the HUD - HUD Editor - Options - Import HM2 Profile? To do the second method you have to first export it from HM2. Please try the other method if one of those 2 methods is causing problems.

Please create a support ticket with a link to this thread and your forum username.

Please export the HUD(s) from HM2 that you were trying to import to HM3 that caused this problem and zip/attach it along with screenshots of how it appears for you in HM2 and HM3 on the tables and/or replayer with a detailed description of any visual or statistical issues you are experiencing.

HM2 - Heads-Up Display - HUD Settings - HUD Designer - Export

When sending any files please zip them (right-click - send to - compressed folder) before attaching them to an email/ticket.

Ok, so I'll wait for a new feature because it's important for me.

Now, I want to continue using HM2, how can I import the hands of these days from HM3 to HM2?

Ok, so I'll wait for a new feature because it's important for me.

Now, I want to continue using HM2, how can I import the hands of these days from HM3 to HM2?
    You have to manually import the hands to HM2 from your HM3Archive folder. All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\2016\07\31).* It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.