HM2 - Players Stats resetting every session

Default HM2 - Players Stats resetting every session

Hello. I have 3 players that get set to 0 hands every session. It shows their session stats but reset every time I play. Against everyone else it works fine. It has only happened to players I clicked "select player" under the Reports tab on.

I tried referencing this post to reset the hero, but it didn't work:

https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...d.php?t=535704

Any ideas?

Thanks

Are you using any customized HUD/Tournament filters?

Make sure the HUD Settings > General Settings > Common Settings > [ ] 'Use session stats' is disabled. Also check the Table HUD Options to be sure it is set to All Hands and not Session Stats.

- HUD Settings > HUD Filters should all be set to '2 to 10' and make sure that both check box options under Filter by limits are checked [x].

- HUD Settings > HUD Filters > Filter by date / numer of hands > 'Include hands newer than X months old' should be set to 120 and 'Use last X hands' should be set to 0.

- HUD Settings > Tournament Filters are all set to '1 to 81+'. Changing these filters to anything other than their default settings will make the HUD Stats change drastically based on the number of players at the table and/or their stack sizes in tournaments.

If that doesn't fix the issues, please reproduce the problem and attach a screenshot - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...re-screenshots - showing the HUD, the Report for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the HUD Filters and Tournament Filters and attach a log file as explained in this FAQ.

https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...rs+hands+reset

The only way to fix this for me was to use the method in this thread. Clearing "current player" didn't do it for me. Opening pgadmin and using "from players where optimizationstatus != 0" and "update players set optimizationstatus = 0 where player_id = {player_id of player}" queries allowed me to remove the heroes which were not me.

This problem is created by selecting players from my database under reports. Not sure why this would set them as hero - it never has in the past and all my handhistories are genuinely mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Kfuse View Post
    https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...rs+hands+reset

The only way to fix this for me was to use the method in this thread. Clearing "current player" didn't do it for me. Opening pgadmin and using "from players where optimizationstatus != 0" and "update players set optimizationstatus = 0 where player_id = {player_id of player}" queries allowed me to remove the heroes which were not me.

This problem is created by selecting players from my database under reports. Not sure why this would set them as hero - it never has in the past and all my handhistories are genuinely mine.
    That is odd.

Does it happen if you create a new database and import some of your archived hero hands to the new database? To create a new database go to the database manager via either the database icon in the bottom status bar or via the top ribbon menu under the Home tab. Then click the green + icon to create a new database. Leave the details the same and choose a name for the new database*- http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...y+played+hands

If you continue to have problems in the new database also:

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screenshot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*
    - Close HM2 and send your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

* All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.* It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.