Hands missing Red Star Poker

Default Hands missing Red Star Poker

Hi,

so RedStar poker just move from MPN to iPoker, and i've noticed hands are missing. Like a lot of hands just aren't there in HM2. I'm even noticing that for example after i won or lost a pot, in the small HH window on the table (where 3 last hands can be seen), some hands show as -0.7 or -1.1 in winnings, and they just show a random nickname that's not even on the table.

Any ideas what it could be? I'm running the latest version HM2

Make sure you have the latest BETA version 8695 of HM2 installed:

Please update to the latest beta version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ger_2_Beta.exe

- After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock.*
    * If you do not see an 'unblock' option you can ignore this step.
    - Then, right click the file and run as administrator.

You should be able to force import them to the same database once you have purged or deleted all of the IPoker hands from the date of the update to today's date.
    - HM2 - Options - Hand Importing - 'Import Options' [x] 'Force import of previously imported hands'
    - Then 'Import Folder' and import all the folders* from the date of the update until the current date.
    - After the import is done switch to another database and back, or restart HM2, to see the updated reports/graphs data from all the hands that got imported.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD. It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

If you continue to have problems:

Try creating a new DataBase and import a small portion of your \HM2Archive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...y+played+hands

If none of that helps:

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM2Archive\2016\07\31).

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. *If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then click 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' *and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com or google drive.
    - https://help.dropbox.com/files-folde...utside-dropbox
    - https://support.google.com/drive/ans...DDesktop&hl=en

Hey Fozzy, thanks, o forgot about the Beta updates.

That said, i can't seem to download it, because it keeps telling me it's a virus. I tried via your link and automatically. I don't know if that's what i'm supposed to remove under "properties", but i can't even click on the file as it gets deleted while it downloads. Any suggestions? Thanks!

That is a false positive alert and you should report the false positive, remove it from quarantine and/or add exceptions for it and the installer and install the update/patch again.

Sometimes security software can prevent Holdem Manager communicating with PostgreSQL and the Poker sites. This can cause many issues including import, hud issues and issues with launching Holdem Manager. Please follow the instructions in this FAQ that creates exceptions for Holdem Manager and PostgreSQL to avoid these issues - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...%28Firewall%29

Open your Windows Defender (or chosen AntiVirus program) > History tab:

1) Select the files if they are from holdemmanager with that checkbox on the left side, then in the bottom right of the window click 'Allow Item'.
    2) Start HM2.

Please let us know if that solved the problems.

If you continue to have problems:

Please zip/attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hi,

thanks guys, it worked. That said, i only have the HH of todays session. I purged the hands i think, but they were still there (i choose for iPoker and for last week), so i opened a new database but again only todays hands are imported. Is it possible that the hh's get deleted so they are not in the folder anymore?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kolosej View Post
    Hi,

thanks guys, it worked. That said, i only have the HH of todays session. I purged the hands i think, but they were still there (i choose for iPoker and for last week), so i opened a new database but again only todays hands are imported. Is it possible that the hh's get deleted so they are not in the folder anymore?

thanks
    You have to import them manually from the archive folder*.

You should be able to force import them to the same database once you have purged or deleted all of the IPoker hands from the date of the update to today's date.
    - HM2 - Options - Hand Importing - 'Import Options' [x] 'Force import of previously imported hands'
    - Then 'Import Folder' and import all the folders* from the date of the update until the current date.
    - After the import is done switch to another database and back, or restart HM2, to see the updated reports/graphs data from all the hands that got imported.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD. It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

That did the trick!

Thanks a lot

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)