My HUD is not working on my replayer for HM3

Default My HUD is not working on my replayer for HM3

Hello,

Pretty simple question. My HUD is not popping up on my replayer as I review my sessions, so I cannot add to my notes at that point. This has worked in the past, just not now. And yes, I triple checked that my "show HUD" button was toggled ON, on the replayer. Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryFinch View Post
    Hello,

Pretty simple question. My HUD is not popping up on my replayer as I review my sessions, so I cannot add to my notes at that point. This has worked in the past, just not now. And yes, I triple checked that my "show HUD" button was toggled ON, on the replayer. Any thoughts?
    Which Operating System, Firewall, and AntiVirus are you using?

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Restart HM3 and make sure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) is fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

If you continue to have problems:

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Also attach a small sample of your recent hands that you are having this problem with for testing.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\2016\07\31).* It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. *If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then click 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' *and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com or google drive.
    - https://help.dropbox.com/files-folde...utside-dropbox
    - https://support.google.com/drive/ans...DDesktop&hl=en