Full ring position report

Default Full ring position report

Hello,

I just started to work with the reports from HM3 and I am curious about the Full ring position report. In this report the winnings per position are shown. One column says 'Total amount won in game currency (mixed currency totals, uses cashout).

What does this mean? Is this usable for tournaments?

It says I lost the most on the button and my second highest winning position is the big blind. This can't be right. I added the column bb/100 and it looks like that is more accurate. However the position selection of HM3 is a bit weird to me. Apparently there is a UTG when there are less than 9 players at the table. I always learned to just start counting the positions at the button and work you way back. Now I have the least hands played at MP+1. Normally this would be UTG, I think.

Why is there such a big difference between Total amount won in game currency and bb/100?

I hope you can help me with the answers.

Quote Originally Posted by AukeM View Post
    Hello,

I just started to work with the reports from HM3 and I am curious about the Full ring position report. In this report the winnings per position are shown. One column says 'Total amount won in game currency (mixed currency totals, uses cashout).

What does this mean? Is this usable for tournaments?
    Yes it used for tournaments. It shows you your chips won.

It says I lost the most on the button and my second highest winning position is the big blind. This can't be right.
    It is not inconceivable to lose the most chips from the button in tournaments if you lose some of your biggest pots (most chips, not blinds) at the highest blind levels late in some tournaments from that position. Try filtering by things like Big Blind Level in the Tournament Editor - Tournament Hand Info as well and this should become more clear.

I added the column bb/100 and it looks like that is more accurate.

Why is there such a big difference between Total amount won in game currency and bb/100?
    bb/100 only takes number of big blinds into account, not chips, which is why it looks more like what you expect.

However the position selection of HM3 is a bit weird to me. Apparently there is a UTG when there are less than 9 players at the table. I always learned to just start counting the positions at the button and work you way back. Now I have the least hands played at MP+1. Normally this would be UTG, I think.
    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-2208 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Thank you very much for the quick answers. I will definitely keep an eye on the developments around HMT-2208

I Find the "HMT-2208" bug is pretty dangerous and can lead to misleading informations.
    So all the RFI per position that I have are all wrong, and I'am making bad adjustments...

Is HM2 with that problem too?

Quote Originally Posted by test123x View Post
    I Find the "HMT-2208" bug is pretty dangerous and can lead to misleading informations.
    So all the RFI per position that I have are all wrong, and I'am making bad adjustments...

Is HM2 with that problem too?
    HM2 does not have the same issue. The actual title of that developer ticket our tester wrote up is 'Full Ring Positions are different to HM2 labels'. If you have a HM2 license you can open HM2 and import your C:\HM3Archive folder and open the HM2 Full Ring Position report to see the correct data.

86dc00a3-251d-48a1-8bd0-e40f00b52979.jpg
    Last edited by fozzy71; 05-26-2020 at 11:27 AM.

where Do I have full ring per position? (on tournaments)

Reports --> Analysis --> Full ring position