Few questions
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Few questions

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    7

    Default Few questions

    Is it possible to have different HUD layout for different sites?

    Is it possible to have hand viewer (viewer which opens when clicking on latest table pots) display hands from all tables in single window and possibly go to latest hand automatically?

    Is it possible to configure hand viewer to display in BB's?

    Is there way to see actual range of hands which went to showdown? (e.g., filter 3-bet pots and display range of hands that were shown)

    Any ETA on note caddy?

    Can I use hem1 or hem2 with my hem3 license?

  2. #2
    *** HM3! *** fozzy71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 1971
    Location
    HM Support
    Posts
    29,549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kardashian View Post
    Is it possible to have different HUD layout for different sites?
    Yes. If you (1) left-click the Table 'HUD' panel you can (2) choose the HUD you want to use then (3) open the menu again as shown in the attached image to set it as the default profile for that table type -*https://www.dropbox.com/s/adaopavpfr...ofile.png?dl=0

    You will need to do the same for each site you play.* These HUD settings are saved and can be managed/created in the HUD - HUD Options: 'Profile Select' menu - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...pups#customize

    Quote Originally Posted by kardashian View Post
    Is it possible to have hand viewer (viewer which opens when clicking on latest table pots) display hands from all tables in single window and possibly go to latest hand automatically?
    No. You would have to select the hands from a Report or Live Play view and right-click - 'View' the hands.

    Quote Originally Posted by kardashian View Post
    Is it possible to configure hand viewer to display in BB's?
    This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-3264 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

    Quote Originally Posted by kardashian View Post
    Is there way to see actual range of hands which went to showdown? (e.g., filter 3-bet pots and display range of hands that were shown)
    You can filter any report to see showdown hands for a specific player or alias.

    SawShowdown=true and Preflop3BetPot=true


    Quote Originally Posted by kardashian View Post
    Any ETA on note caddy?
    It is in beta testing for HM3 license holders already - https://www.holdemmanager.com/hm3/apps/notecaddy.php

    I do not have an ETA for when it will be released out of beta.

    HM3 Apps can only be used if you own a HM3 license. They can not be used if HM3 is in Trial or Free mode.

    Quote Originally Posted by kardashian View Post
    Can I use hem1 or hem2 with my hem3 license?
    No.

Similar Threads

  1. A few questions
    By Fluorescence in forum Manager General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-28-2008, 05:25 PM
  2. a few questions
    By Nemesis in forum Manager General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-07-2008, 04:35 AM
  3. new pc.... a few hem questions
    By demonseed in forum Manager General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 03:06 PM
  4. A few simple questions
    By austiger in forum Manager General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 06:33 AM
  5. A few questions from someone setting up HM?
    By ffrllc in forum Manager General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 11:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •