Hem3 ipoker (betfair) hud positions

Default Hem3 ipoker (betfair) hud positions

I play 10 tables (irrelevant information but to I want to express my frustration).

Betfair (ipoker)
    Windows 10 home 64
    HEM3 version 3.1.10.0

I have configured client according to your instructions (auto center my seat).
    In site settings I have selected option 'auto center' in my seat options.
    HUD stats are displayed for wrong players but obeying layout I have saved.
    Sometimes HUDs are positioned correctly but I think that depends on seat I take.

Is this a custom HUD profile you created or imported from HM2? Does it happen with our default/included HUD profiles?

- Export this and any other customized HUD profiles from the HUD - HUD Editor - Options - Export Profile menu if possible and reset them all to default.

If you continue to have problems:
    - Close HM3 and right-click - Exit the HM3 Server icon in your Windows System Tray and wait one minute.
    - Then check this folder: C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\Hud\Data
    - If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory.
    - There should be 4 files in there if you have modified any of your HUD Profiles. If you see files there please select them all, right-click - 'Cut' them and then paste/move them to a new desktop folder.

Restart HM3 and see if that solves the HUD issues. If it works with default HUD Profiles try importing the exported profiles and see if the problem returns.

If the problem is specific to those profiles please zip/attach the files you cut/pasted, and exported, to a new support ticket email. Also export the original HUD profiles from HM2, if they originated there, and zip/attach those as well as the 4 files you cut/pasted to your desktop. Make sure you include screenshots of the HUD/problems and a detailed description of the problem, HUD Profile Name, etc.

If none of that helps and you have the same problems with default profiles, please reproduce the problem and:

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and reproduce the issue then send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread.

Didn't work.
    For example on 5-handed table when I take seat number 3 and I get auto centered, HUDs are positioned correctly.
    Seats are numbered 1, 3, 5, 7, 9.

When taking seat 5 and I get auto centered, HUDs are positioned incorrectly (one position to the left).

Quote Originally Posted by kardashian View Post
    Didn't work.
    For example on 5-handed table when I take seat number 3 and I get auto centered, HUDs are positioned correctly.
    Seats are numbered 1, 3, 5, 7, 9.

When taking seat 5 and I get auto centered, HUDs are positioned incorrectly (one position to the left).
    You didn't mention this was happening on 5 handed tables in your OP. We have an ipoker 5max related bug open for our developers to address in the future that will hopefully sort this issue as well.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-6181 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

This is happening also on 6-handed tables.
    HUDs are positioned correctly when I take seat 5, both on 6-handed and 5-handed tables.
    I submitted a ticket, just letting you know that solutions provided here did not work.