yesterday it worked, today no custom NC stats show in my HUD at all, except "hands" which is HM3 stat. All the notes are generated correctly and show in notecaddy, I can see the total opportunities, instances, averages... But they dont show in play or in replayer. I have the same things happening in PT4, thats why I changed now to HM3 and it worked for 2 days and today randomly its all not working again. It doesnt even make any sense. If I quickly make new small database, its the same problem. I am running it as admin, same as yesterday... I even tried turning off Kaspersky... why is this happening? There is no reason for it.

edit: even tried downgrading to 3.1.9.5853 now but it still doesnt work.

edit2: didnt want to corrupt my already generated definitions in my HM3 database, so since PT4 has the same problem I tried there to delete my NC definitions and instead downloaded NC edge MTT pack and made a small database for it. At first I though it works, but NC edge MTT actually only uses regular HM3 stats in the hud along with badges. When I added some of the most common NC stats like "MTT-SawHero3B" or "pf-3B_IP" into the hud, they again dont show any value for any player. Even though they are generated in Notecaddy and I can see there what their averages are. So the problem is not in my custom definitions. Its that somehow my Notecaddy is not communicating properly with either HM3 or PT4. And somehow it worked in HM3 yesteday and today it does not.
also by the way the badges from NC Edge MTT pack do work in hud, even though NC stats dont. Strange.