notecaddy stats dont show in HM3 hud

Default notecaddy stats dont show in HM3 hud

yesterday it worked, today no custom NC stats show in my HUD at all, except "hands" which is HM3 stat. All the notes are generated correctly and show in notecaddy, I can see the total opportunities, instances, averages... But they dont show in play or in replayer. I have the same things happening in PT4, thats why I changed now to HM3 and it worked for 2 days and today randomly its all not working again. It doesnt even make any sense. If I quickly make new small database, its the same problem. I am running it as admin, same as yesterday... I even tried turning off Kaspersky... why is this happening? There is no reason for it.

edit: even tried downgrading to 3.1.9.5853 now but it still doesnt work.

edit2: didnt want to corrupt my already generated definitions in my HM3 database, so since PT4 has the same problem I tried there to delete my NC definitions and instead downloaded NC edge MTT pack and made a small database for it. At first I though it works, but NC edge MTT actually only uses regular HM3 stats in the hud along with badges. When I added some of the most common NC stats like "MTT-SawHero3B" or "pf-3B_IP" into the hud, they again dont show any value for any player. Even though they are generated in Notecaddy and I can see there what their averages are. So the problem is not in my custom definitions. Its that somehow my Notecaddy is not communicating properly with either HM3 or PT4. And somehow it worked in HM3 yesteday and today it does not.
    also by the way the badges from NC Edge MTT pack do work in hud, even though NC stats dont. Strange.

And I can use "Seek" function on the stats also and it shows all correctly in Notecaddy. Its just that somehow Notecaddy doesnt give this information to HM3. And same for PT4.

Hello Like a G6,

That's a strange issue for the stats to appear, and then not appear the next day. You mentioned that you tried turning off kapersky..

If possible please try adding exceptions to kapersky and windows defender for this entire folder: C:\Users\[windows username]\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software. Restart your PC afterwards and see if it's solved.

You may want to have a look at your "NoteCaddy.Errors.log" file. Sometimes it contains information about what the issue is. It's located in this directory: C:\Users\[windows user]\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\Logs

Another thing to try is to reset your NC settings back to the factory settings. I've had to do this a few times lately to resolve some issues:
    Be aware that doing this will change your settings in NoteCaddy back to their default settings. To do this close HM3 and the server. Navigate to C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\AppsData\NoteCaddy. Delete these files (if you don't see some of them it's OK):
    CaddySettings.xml
    ActiveNoteLayout.xml
    InactiveNoteLayout.xml
    ActiveColorLayout.xml
    InactiveColorLayout.xml
    caddylayoutEx.xml
    default_ActiveColorLayout.xml
    default_ActiveNoteLayout.xml
    default_caddylayoutEx.xml
    default_InactiveColorLayout.xml
    default_InactiveNoteLayout.xml
    defaultmappings.xml
    Start HM3 and go back into NoteCaddy. You can adjust your settings in NoteCaddy -> File -> Settings to your preferences again.

If the issue remains then please create a support ticket:
    When the stats are not displaying click "SEND FEEDBACK" and include log and configuration files. You can put a link to this thread in the ticket to make it easier to get resolved.

that "NoteCaddy.Errors.log" might be important! I am checking it now, its fresh made file for everytime I open HM3. Some smaller things get added after just running HM3, but when I open hud with NC stats, it jumps from 40KB to 190KB and all the stats have errors like this:

Syntax error-> 0.000.00 (not using regional decimal separator?)
    v System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowF orNonSuccess(Task task)
    v System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.Handle NonSuccess(Task task)
    v System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetR esult()
    v PipeClient.PipeServer.<HandleRequest>d__33.MoveNex t()
    79079[23] Pipe server: Handle request TrackerDataRequestArgs 24 {"id":24,"method":"stat_value","params":{"stat":"N C.FoldTo3betShoveTotX.Stat","game_type":"tournamen t","site_id":"100","player":"cocojamb0","filter s":[{"name":"Hud - Replayer Historical Stats","params":["202978976443"]},{"name":"Hud - Last Hand Number","params":["100","202978976443"]},{"name":"Hud - Game Type","params":["1"]}]}} stat_value

I have sent feedback via HM3 app because it clearly is something in the NoteCaddy.Errors.

Syntax error-> 0.000.00 (not using regional decimal separator?)
    v System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowF orNonSuccess(Task task)
    v System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.Handle NonSuccess(Task task)
    v System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetR esult()
    v PipeClient.PipeServer.<HandleRequest>d__33.MoveNex t()
    343192[32] Pipe server: Handle request TrackerDataRequestArgs 18 {"id":18,"method":"stat_value","params":{"stat":"N C.Comp.Push.Stat","game_type":"tournament","site_i d":"100","player":"Lena900","filters":[{"name":"Hud - Last Hand Number","params":["100","214351125744"]},{"name":"Hud - Game Type","params":["1"]}]}} stat_value
    When I saw the line "(not using regional decimal separator?)" I tried to change my regional settings format from Czech to English (United Kingdom) which changed my decimal separator from "," to "." since I have seen something about that mentioned somewhere before, but even after restarting my PC its the same. (the copy paste in this post is from error log AFTER the regional format change...)

Quote Originally Posted by Like a G6 View Post
    I have sent feedback via HM3 app because it clearly is something in the NoteCaddy.Errors.

When I saw the line "(not using regional decimal separator?)" I tried to change my regional settings format from Czech to English (United Kingdom) which changed my decimal separator from "," to "." since I have seen something about that mentioned somewhere before, but even after restarting my PC its the same. (the copy paste in this post is from error log AFTER the regional format change...)
    Do you have a composite definition named "C.Comp.Push.Stat" which uses a comma in it, instead of a period? If so, maybe try changing the "," to "." and see if it helps.