HM3 3.1.10.0 update fail to install

Default HM3 3.1.10.0 update fail to install

Hi guys ,

I m trying to install the update but i m facing this message ' missing 3.1.9.0.msi file '

I searched the version , but i couldn t find the older version to download .

Thanks

Untitled.jpg

Here is the link so you can download that file to the same folder - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...ersion=3.1.9.0

MSI files require the previous stable version installer to be in the same folder as the update patch for the next stable version.

Still confused. I downloaded 3.1.10 version and then used your hyperlink to download 3.1.9 version. Both files are downloaded to This PC/downloads. I double click on version 10 but I end up with the same message looking for version 9. I direct it back to version 9, only to get a message saying that it has stopped the installation because the file is corrupted or is a malicious software. Afterwards version 9 is deleted from my computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kozureniki View Post
    Still confused. I downloaded 3.1.10 version and then used your hyperlink to download 3.1.9 version. Both files are downloaded to This PC/downloads. I double click on version 10 but I end up with the same message looking for version 9. I direct it back to version 9, only to get a message saying that it has stopped the installation because the file is corrupted or is a malicious software. Afterwards version 9 is deleted from my computer.
    You need to report it as a false positive to your antivirus vendor so it won't affect other HM3 users with the same antivirus in the future, then remove the file from quarantine and/or reinstall the software and make sure to exclude HM3 from scanning by by your AntiVirus.

a) Open your Windows Defender (or chosen AntiVirus program) > History tab:

1) Select the files if they are from holdemmanager with that checkbox on the left side, then in the bottom right of the window click 'Allow Item'.
    2) Start HM2.

b) If you continue to have problems:

- Export any custom HUD profiles from the HUD - HUD Editor using the 'Options' button.
    - Uninstall any 3rd party security software bundles.
    - Reboot your computer
    - Please try to uninstall HM3 from your Control Panel - Programs and Features menu.
    - Delete C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 3\ if you see it.
    - Download and install HM3 again from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...channel=stable
    - Enable Windows Firewall's recommended settings through your Control Panel, turn off Windows Defender (unless you are using Windows 10, in which case it should be enabled).
    - Install Microsoft Security Essentials (unless you are using Windows 10) for antivirus/malware protection and update it - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14210

Please let us know if that does or does not solve your issues.

c) If none of that helps:

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.