GG poker hand histories display 2 "heros"

Default GG poker hand histories display 2 "heros"

As tittle describes, when i try to convert a HH from HM3 from one of my GG poker hands I end up with 2 "heros"

Any help would be much appreciated

What do you mean by 'try to convert a hh from hm3'? You download the hands from GG then import them to HM3 and you see your player and one other with the 'hero' tag in the player picker menu?

Please try all the steps in this FAQ.

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

when I try to convert the HH to a readable format, like Weaktight

Hm3 support.png

Quote Originally Posted by matk15 View Post
    when I try to convert the HH to a readable format, like Weaktight

Hm3 support.png
    What specific method are you using to 'convert' it to weaktight? You right-click 'Copy' it in the HM3 reports and then paste it into their converter?

Please create a support ticket with a link to this thread and your forum username.

Please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

yep, copy with stats from Hm3 and then paste into the weaktight converter on their website

copying without stats leads to an error "the hand history is not supported"

I thought this may be some kind of Site seat selection bug, but playing around with those settings hasn't changed anything

there is also no GG poker site to add into Hm3 from the list of sites available

yep, copy with stats from Hm3 and then paste into the weaktight converter on their website

copying without stats leads to an error "the hand history is not supported"

I thought this may be some kind of Site seat selection bug, but playing around with those settings hasn't changed anything
    You need to report this issue to weaktight. We do not develop their converter.

there is also no GG poker site to add into Hm3 from the list of sites available
    HM3's Site Settings menu is only used for sites that write live hands and allow a HUD. Sites like GG and Run It Once that only provide manually downloaded hands post session have no need to be there.