cEV, review and HUD

Default cEV, review and HUD

Hello,
    Already sorry for my english again.
    - I would like to know the exact stat among the “ALL-IN ADJ” which corresponds to the Cev (chips expected value by tournament)
    - In addition I would like to make session reviews by tournament while watching hand by hand and action by action without a reading mode which makes the hand scroll from preflop action to postflop action without interruption, how to do? (I hope to be clear)
    - In the end I would like to adjust my HUD with different stack (20 bb +, 15 and 20 bb ect…) and then as soon as I go into heads-up to bring up another HUD simply for heads up?

Thank you very much for your details.

Quote Originally Posted by fitz74 View Post
    Hello,
    Already sorry for my english again.
    - I would like to know the exact stat among the “ALL-IN ADJ” which corresponds to the Cev (chips expected value by tournament)
    'All-in Adj Game'

- In addition I would like to make session reviews by tournament while watching hand by hand and action by action without a reading mode which makes the hand scroll from preflop action to postflop action without interruption, how to do? (I hope to be clear)
    - Go to the 'Tournament' Mode - Report Selector - 'Tournaments' report
    - Select the tournament you want to replay from the top window
    - Click the 'Time' column heading in the bottom hands datagrid window to resort from most recent, to the oldest hand, for that particular tournament number
    - Change the 'Last 100' drop-down to a larger number if you played more than 100 hands in that particular tournament
    - Left-click the top/first hand in the list, click 'Ctrl+A' to select all hands then right-click the first hand and choose 'Replay' from the menu

- In the end I would like to adjust my HUD with different stack (20 bb +, 15 and 20 bb ect…) and then as soon as I go into heads-up to bring up another HUD simply for heads up?
    You can assign HUD Profiles by number of players in the HUD Options - Profile Select menu: